Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The question isn't "if", it is "when"

Ishkur

i don't know about other severs, but on iron citadel there are a lot of sorc/sage. but only in the 50 bracket. once you jump down to the 10-49 bracket... it's ALL assassin/shadow and ops/scoundrels. you are lucky to see 1-2 sorc/sage per game in the lower bracket. it was my 1st 50 because i wanted to shoot lightning.. but 1v1 the sorc gets rocked by most classes. people realized this and started making alts.. like i did.

just give it time.. it will even out. once the "cool" factor of throwing lightning around wears off.

Edited by crustie

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Melee gets in range

a) force run away

b) instant 8 second cc

c) knockback + root

d) shield and heal away till support arrives or either of the before options is available

e) just melt him

wow, so squishy

You must have gotten severely demolished by a bunch of sorcs... You're so butthurt it's making my back side sore.

Every class has cc and utility abilities. We take a few with talents and have to not take dps talents to get them. It's a trade off.

CD's are there for a reason, we can't use these every time we want. It's about tactics and strategy. You're obviously one of those people who blow their CC breaker on minimal CC and get mad cuz you're sitting in a full 8 sec mezz.

I want to roll a new alt on your server just to torment you. You're obviously terrible.

Sage is NOT equal to Sorc. Delay in Project versus instant Shock is a huge difference. If any nerf will be applied to sage/sorc, I suggest adding a delay to Shock.

You barely even use shock. Only if you're on the move, otherwise there's better abilities DPCT wise. You sure you have played a sage? Doesn't sound like it.

You barely even use shock. Only if you're on the move, otherwise there's better abilities DPCT wise. You sure you have played a sage? Doesn't sound like it.

lol yeah go ahead and nerf shock. That'll stop the 3 times a day I use it to finish off someone at 200 hp

Melee gets in range

a) force run away

b) instant 8 second cc

c) knockback + root

d) shield and heal away till support arrives or either of the before options is available

e) just melt him

wow, so squishy

You're a vanguard, *** are you doing in melee range?

You don't have a clue *** you're talking about.

You're a vanguard, *** are you doing in melee range?

You don't have a clue *** you're talking about.

You obviously don't have a clue, I don't even have a vanguard and I know that they do the MOST damage under 10m, same as Powertechs.

Know what you are talking about before you post.

You obviously don't have a clue, I don't even have a vanguard and I know that they do the MOST damage under 10m, same as Powertechs.

Know what you are talking about before you post.

Depends on the spec. Assault spec is mostly ranged with some nice stock strike buffs for when you are in melee range.

Im shocked it was Op's that they went after first,really i was,im still in disbelief that the inquis/sorcs havent even been hinted at being touched.

Im not even going to list all the reasons why,but like i said in another thread if there is too much of something most often then not it's too good,or in gaming terms OP.

HAHAHAHAHA omg it's Sathid. Are you still lying about fighting that Sorc who bubbled himself 4 times in the span of 20 seconds?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.