Jedi Guardian Heals?

Alarae

Hello,

I'm a level 50 /pvp rank 50 sith juggernaught and I have a question regarding guardians in pvp.

What skill is it that guardians have and that I myself apparently must have forgotten that enables you getting the 2.5k and 5k heal in pvp?

Thank you for any answers

Madla'din

Hello,

I'm a level 50 /pvp rank 50 sith juggernaught and I have a question regarding guardians in pvp.

What skill is it that guardians have and that I myself apparently must have forgotten that enables you getting the 2.5k and 5k heal in pvp?

Madla'din

I've never gotten the 5k, but I get the 2.5k from using vendor medpacs.

don't know for sure, but maybe the 30% extra health from enure count for this caclulation? when you pop enure, a green number floats up, so perhaps this counts as a heal. if you have somewhere around 16k health (shouldn't be that hard to get with the 5% endurance trooper buff and high level gear) 30% extra HP is about 5k. so if that counts as a heal, you just have to pop it once.

not sure, is the 5k heal medal (I don't know much about it) all at once? or over time. If it is over time then I could see how it would add up to 5k in heals if they were guardian leaping on each cool down.

No it's supposed to be a direct heal of 5k if i understand it right

don't know for sure, but maybe the 30% extra health from enure count for this caclulation? when you pop enure, a green number floats up, so perhaps this counts as a heal. if you have somewhere around 16k health (shouldn't be that hard to get with the 5% endurance trooper buff and high level gear) 30% extra HP is about 5k. so if that counts as a heal, you just have to pop it once.

Popping CD's and my Rakata medpack i get 31k healt. But when i pop that ability the heal i get is no more than 2.2k heal And unbuffed ive got 19k haelt if i pop it then i get a 14k heal. maybe this shuld be in the complain-about-bugs forum

Well we have Enure, which might count as a heal, although we lose the HP at the end. It normally "heals" for about 4.5k.

A reusable medkit or PvP potion will heals for about 3-4k and Second Wind heals us for 10% of our HP, which amounts to roughly 1.7k.

All of these heals can crit however, which may be why you see the occasional 5k+ heal.

Well we have Enure, which might count as a heal, although we lose the HP at the end. It normally "heals" for about 4.5k.

A reusable medkit or PvP potion will heals for about 3-4k and Second Wind heals us for 10% of our HP, which amounts to roughly 1.7k.

All of these heals can crit however, which may be why you see the occasional 5k+ heal.

Ah okay if second wind/payback can crit that would explain it. Being tank i rarely see any crits so thats proably why i've never seen the healing medal myself using the talent

Didnt they remove that or was that only for the biochem reusable medpacks?

I haven't really been watching lately, though it wouldn't surprise me if I wasn't getting the heal medals from medpacks anymore - would explain why I've felt 1 or 2 medals short lately. Must have missed in the patch notes where they say "medpacks no longer award medals in pvp".

Enure does count as a heal, at least toward your end of the match statistics. Not sure if you can get the medal from this either.

Hello,

Madla'din

Healing in PvP counts as anything that raises your health. This includes med packs, Guardian Leap armor bonus, and even sitting and medding. You can, in fact, get healing medals for simply taking refuge and using introspection. I've actually topped the healing list doing it.

I know I would get the 2.5k heal medal when I would us Enure to increase my max hit points by 30% and then I would also use the buffed version of resolute in the focus tree that heals you for 10% of your max health wich is now increased by Enure and would end up giving me the 2.5k medal sometimes. I think it would only give me the medal if it was a critical heal though.