wait let me get this straight....

mrbiggggy

you made 4 stories for the 8 classes so if i made a jugg and i want to reroll a marauder i have to replay the same story. And before anyone says oh you can just make different decisions no no no no the decisions mean nothing and have no discernable outcomes. I thought bioware prided this game on a unique story driven leveling system but clearly that was just a farce

There are 8 fully-voiced stories, 4 per faction, as advertised. That's 8 more than most MMOs.

Average 6 unique class quests per planet, gives you about 60 quests per class. Personally, I don't think that is worth rerolling more than once, and doing it on the opposite faction.

Average 6 unique class quests per planet, gives you about 60 quests per class. Personally, I don't think that is worth rerolling more than once, and doing it on the opposite faction.

People re-roll to try different classes, not to experience a whole new game. The fact that you get any new class questline at all is a step up from any other MMO.

Yes, In WoW, there are usually two different zones you can choose to level/quest in at some points, so it is sort of like have 2 separate questlines now and then. Or maybe other games have a different starting zone for different races, which you play in for an hour or two before heading to zone where everyone meets up and it's all identical from there. But that is about the best that any other game has to offer that I've seen.

Appreciate it for what it is; a step up. Don't sit and dwell on it not being perfection.

Edited by lueckjathom

I dunno ... Playing through IA twice I definitely noticed different gameplay (some different reactions, some different quests offered, etc) from choosing different options each time I played the class through. It wasn't completely and drastically different, but there was a noticeable difference.

People are griping because this game actually gives you 4 different stories per faction to level when the alternative from other games was to either turn in bear droppings in one zone or bear pelts in the other. You can completely level up by doing nothing than class quests and pvp or flashpoints if you want.

People are starting to make my brain hurt!