Do Children Understand Why They're Being Neglected Due to SWTOR?

Reztastic

Do Children Understand Why They're Being Neglected Due to SWTOR (or any mmo)?

Do they look at their parents playing SWTOR and wonder why will so and so not feed me?

or

Do they go to the kitchen themselves?

Or more importantly why do you care so much about other peoples children? kinda creepy..

Dont laugh, many kids around the world have been neglected due to MMO's

And also well documented a few have died , this mostly has happened when parents go to internet cafes to play, and forget to go back home to feed the babies.

I imagine them in a dog crate....

Do they look at their parents playing SWTOR and wonder why will so and so not feed me?

or

and you get a BIG ***!!!

do you look at yourself and think, why do i suck so much i need to put drivel like this up on the forums?

How can you make a blanket statement about child neglect, what is this based on, your own parents neglecting you because they are more interested in SWTOR?

And also well documented a few have died , this mostly has happened when parents go to internet cafes to play, and forget to go back home to feed the babies.

That used to happen to me, but then my dad )))---(knee)-->

Yes and there are alot of children who are neglected due to any weird thing happening for their parents.

Some people shouldn't have children, simple as that.

and you get a BIG ***!!!

do you look at yourself and think, why do i suck so much i need to put drivel like this up on the forums?

How can you make a blanket statement about child neglect, what is this based on, your own parents neglecting you because they are more interested in SWTOR?

Sombody is taking this a little bit to seriously, he is trolling and trying to be funny. I'll admit i lol'd a little when i first read it.

Not my kids.

I leased them to some Gold Farmer industry when they were old enough to work a 12 hour day (4 & 5 years).

I guess they are well at their place and wont need to bother about SWTOR.

j/k i havent kids yet.

or

If only I could slice them apart with my lightsaber I could play SWTOR in peace =)

Edited by smellymetal

I gave my kid a SWTOR account also and we play together.

First MMO she played was World of Warcraft. She started that when she was 7. She has 7 LVL 85 (3 full epic)

Now she is 14 and she will play SWTOR with me...

She is totally not neglected sitting there with here topend computer, 24"inch monitor , leather chair and frig next to her

Edited by Kortak

or

They go to the kitchen and make dinner for the whole family since the neglect they suffered thanks to WoW has already taught them to be self-sufficient.