Crew skills for PVP

Concession

For level 50 PVP, biochem because it gives you an advantage (well, several advantages at the same time really) that can't be easily gained from PVE. Almost none of the crafted equipment is better than what you have access to at level 50 from other sources. And the exceptions mostly aren't bind on pickup so you can buy them from a PVE player.

Before level 50, biochem is still useful but it may be easier/more fun to pick a profession that works well with your class. E.g. if your class heavily depends on your gear, pick a profession that lets you improve it the most. Biochem is still better judging by numbers alone but I think any profession is actually viable and useful.

For level 50 PVP, biochem because it gives you an advantage (well, several advantages at the same time really) that can't be easily gained from PVE. Almost none of the crafted equipment is better than what you have access to at level 50 from other sources. And the exceptions mostly aren't bind on pickup so you can buy them from a PVE player.

Before level 50, biochem is still useful but it may be easier/more fun to pick a profession that works well with your class. E.g. if your class heavily depends on your gear, pick a profession that lets you improve it the most. Biochem is still better judging by numbers alone but I think any profession is actually viable and useful.

Assuming i'm wearing full battlemaster (i'm not) can anything crafdted possibly be better?

I've heard of Biochem and i've also was told there are gernades that will stun and knockback. both seem VERY useful in pvp.