are all orange items the same except for the mods?

RakeHoxven

I have an orange lightsaber that after you pull everything out of it, it still has 40 force power. I'm assuming some orange items do have a small degree of base stats that go with them.

Its a bug. Pull everything out, and then log out of the game and back in. The stats will update to nothing. Right now the UI doesn't always update right away when you remove things.

I found this out by removing all mu surge mods and still having surge rating. After login out, and back in, the correct values where shown.

Try it.

it doesn't help that some poeple say nay some say yay

It's very easy to test. Go grab a high level orange armor piece and place an armor mod into it. Write down the armor value. Go grab a low level orange armor piece and place the same mod into it. The armor value will be the same.

Edited by PantsOn

it's not easy to test. One has to pull out 6-8 mods which costs a ton of gold. if you only have 3 or 4 mods you have to test them and then pull them out and test htem in another. After doing all that you have to write down the mod similarities and then even if they are the same there is no way of knowing if the two items you used have the same value or if all orange items have the same value.

it's not that easy. It is much easier to ask people who know.

it's not easy to test. One has to pull out 6-8 mods which costs a ton of gold. if you only have 3 or 4 mods you have to test them and then pull them out and test htem in another. After doing all that you have to write down the mod similarities and then even if they are the same there is no way of knowing if the two items you used have the same value or if all orange items have the same value.

it's not that easy. It is much easier to ask people who know.

Ummm test it with low level mods then?