The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cool new powertech ideas

TheHunterC

Hey guys I was just thinking. Since we are powertechs we're basically supposed to be mandalorians with tank like armor. I'm gonna say (and I'm not afraid to admit) that I'm a huge star wars geek and was watching the clone wars "A Friend in Need" and saw some pretty awesome mandalorians in action. We should maybe get more classic kind of mandalorians armor sometimes. Also, they had really cool weaponry and abilities. Some of these I saw on starwars.com in a concept art slideshow. Bo-Katans weapons included razor discs, electric grapple, wrist mounted laser guns, along with others.

Post comments I'd love to hear from you guys!

We already shoot flames and rockets from our wrists alongside with a high-powered laser. Can grapple people with a zipline, and optionally have a hidden vibroblade in there aswell. What more do you need?

You can have vibroblade IN the grapple!?! AWESOME I'm just a level 14 right now so I don't have a huge experience with all these :)

You can have vibroblade IN the grapple!?! AWESOME I'm just a level 14 right now so I don't have a huge experience with all these :)

Hehe unfortunately know, but Advanced Prototype get to have a hidden blade ability. So you can Grapple people *then* stab 'em.

I'd like to see the 'Superman' build be viable, where we get to jet pack to the enemy (via shieldtech) with our wrist blade extended out in a superman post.

Am I the only one who takes "Rail Shot" to be obvious in describing the attack as a railgun, also known as magnetic acceleration cannon?

I suppose. I don't really see anything but a tiny beam, so I've always thought of it as a laser. Plus it sounds kinda lasery to me. Yes, I know lasers don't make noise and have a different noise in the movies. Still...