Why is it so hard to find the next patch Notes?

Trilella

Why do I have to search till my eyes bleed to find this information?

I still have not found the actual patch notes, just the generic message that your taking the servers down for 8 hours on the 31st of Jan.

No reason this should be so hard to fill us in on what's going on. Or make it so difficult to find it.

Yes I checked the test server forum also and did not see it there either.

I still have not found the actual patch notes, just the generic message that your taking the servers down for 8 hours on the 31st of Jan.

No reason this should be so hard to fill us in on what's going on. Or make it so difficult to find it.

"News & Updates" --> "Patch Notes"

" News and updates" and picking patch notes is what you get: if there is no real information there, or in system alerts then they have not posted anything more than that.

I guess Im going about saying they don't usually tell us what a patch is until they are in the act or had just finished patching, anything before that is usually a warning at best.

You didn't check the test server forum, the patch notes for PTS are a sticky at the top of said forum.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2280995#edit2280995

Thank you for playing.