Just deleted my level 50 Sentinel

Xucphra

I actually rerolled a Sorc to make Sentinel my main and have not regretted it for one second. Sentinel is a tough class to play but that is what it makes it so much more rewarding in PvP. Every single kill I get I know I earned. Sure Sentinel has issues but the class is hardly underpowered by ANY means.

Good job on wasting 4 days play time. Moron.

Sent is the hardest class to learn but can be the most rewarding in PVP. At least you wont make us sents look bad anymore :)

You can maintain your delusions as long as you like, I'm out of here.

You can maintain your delusions as long as you like, I'm out of here.

Maybe Commando is more your speed.

Grav Round, Grav Round, Grav Round, High Impact Bolt, Demolition Charge, /point, /lol

Or Sage:

Telekinetic Throw, Force in Balance, Mind Crush, Weaken Mind, Telekinetic Wave LOLTelekineticThrowSpam /teabag /teabag /teabag

Edited by IronFirewind

Maybe Commando is more your speed.

Grav Round, Grav Round, Grav Round, High Impact Bolt, Demolition Charge, /point, /lol

Or Sage:

Telekinetic Throw, Force in Balance, Mind Crush, Weaken Mind, Telekinetic Wave LOLTelekineticThrowSpam /teabag /teabag /teabag

don't forget Operative or Scoundrel.

The only class I respect when they kill me in PvP is a Gaurd/Jug/Sent/Mara.

the thing is you all act like sentinal is soooooo hard to play now i admit using the cd's is what seperates the tope 3% elites like me and the other people that call themselves players.... but th truth is sentinal is by no means hard watchmen spec leap in overcharged saber , zealous, cuaterize, merciless slash, strike, bladestorm..... focus all you have to you is leap in use the dot and force sweep.... and combat doesnt really matter to much masterstrike imobilize them and attack..

Can't blame ya, though I'd have kept it in case the class is given some love.

Good luck with your next class.

I was hoping for the same thing, but my temptation to want to try again and play the character is immediately shot down by my inability to succeed at anything. Seems for the sake of sanity it's better to just get rid of it.

I have other characters to play, so it's not too big of a deal. Wasn't my first level 50 character, and it certainly won't be my last.

yaaah theres a command to name multiple characters the same thing.

also u threw ur time in the trash when u worked to get money to buy a game to play to get mad at and rage quit a toon because the class wasnt working for u.

not bioware. they went work and got paid to make 80-90 percent of sentinel players happy

Greetings Xucphra!

While we are sorry to hear that you deleted your Sentinel, we are going to go ahead and close this thread as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads that offer feedback on the Sentinel class and we wish you the best.

For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this thread by Allison Berryman.

Hi Everyone!

Part of our goal for the Star Wars: The Old Republic community is to ensure that our Forums are a great place to come to discuss all aspects of the game, and to make them a friendly environment for our players. We welcome all kinds of constructive discussion and feedback, but want to remind everyone that we expect your posts to be:

• Constructive
  • Helpful
  • Respectful

If you haven’t done so recently, you might want to review the Rules of Conduct, which we do enforce on the Forums.

While we absolutely welcome constructive feedback regarding the game, we’ve seen many threads recently that are not constructive or helpful. We encourage you to share ideas about what you’d like to see in the game, but will not permit discussions that do not have any constructive suggestions or content, or those that are made solely to trash the game or community or offer no topic for discussion. Our developers and the Community Team are always reading the forums and gathering your feedback, but constructive criticism is much more useful to us than posts that have no explanations or details and suggestions.

Constructive, well-reasoned feedback that offers specific suggestions about what you as players would like to see is extremely useful to us, and we’d like to see more feedback of this nature. However, feedback that states “this game sucks” and doesn’t offer actual suggestions about how to improve the game is not useful and only serves to incite argument, which in turn can make the forums very unfriendly to those who are looking to constructively discuss the game.

We will be closing more threads that do not offer constructive feedback or have degenerated into unhelpful flame wars. We expect everyone on the Forums to respect each other, even when disagreeing, and will not tolerate insults or disrespectful posts. Please remember to use the flag feature to report posts that violate the rules to our Community Representatives – don’t fight! Responding in kind to someone who has broken the rules only makes a thread worse.

We want to work with you to improve the Forums experience and to encourage constructive discussion, and we look forward to your feedback!

We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so.

If you would like to make constructive suggestions geared towards improvement of the game, or discuss game issues/bugs, we encourage you to participate in the following threads:

The Ultimate Bug List

The Suggestion Compilation

Thank you! :)

Edited by Ellvaan