Eviscerate broken in PVP??

Mirthadrond

I cannot, try as i might, get this power to fire off in PVP. (Sniper)

Flash bang... cannot use eviscerate.

Debilitate... no eviscerate.

I've grown quite accustomed to using it in PVE, but this power is NEVER available in PvP, no matter what I, or anyone on my team does to our opposition.

I know my Sith assassin buddy is having problems with a few of his power combos working as well, in PVP... so... I guess I'm at least not alone.

I cannot, try as i might, get this power to fire off in PVP. (Sniper)

Flash bang... cannot use eviscerate.

Debilitate... no eviscerate.

I've grown quite accustomed to using it in PVE, but this power is NEVER available in PvP, no matter what I, or anyone on my team does to our opposition.

I know my Sith assassin buddy is having problems with a few of his power combos working as well, in PVP... so... I guess I'm at least not alone.

Eviscerate and all abilities like it are not useable in pvp or on "gold" and "boss" mobs. it is a worthless ability. The tool tip in this case is exactly accurate in that it is only useable on standard and "strong" mobs.

Eviscerate and all abilities like it are not useable in pvp or on "gold" and "boss" mobs. it is a worthless ability. The tool tip in this case is exactly accurate in that it is only useable on standard and "strong" mobs.

Ah... tool tip confusion.

I thought in PVP we were all considered 'standard'. (sure seems like we are) Bummer... oh well... at least i know NOT to try and use it any more. :rolleyes: