Why is everyone as Sith Inquisitor??

Xcore

The end screen in warzones does not tell you the AC. Some are sorc others are assasins.

That was not my statement or question... both those ACs are Inquisitors... everyone and their dog is an Inquisitor it appears, have not seen this crazy imbalance in population in any previous MMO.

Huttball is 90% of our matches. Sorcs get extricate, force speed, heals, bubbles, other skills that make them nigh irreplaceable for this wz. Sins get stealth for setting up easy passes, force shroud for shrugging off skills while carrying ball, a combat vanish to reset the ball, force speed for scoring more easily, force pull if tank spec for stopping enemy scores, etc. They're just really useful classes to have. Edited by Crimsane

I think they have been killed by them alot. lol I play the mirror class and dont do as much damage to them-not being exactly mirrors. One problem is there is no resistence to lightning damage (inquisitor), and pretty much everyone has kinetic resistence (consular). As far as I know anyway.

One problem is there is no resistence to lightning damage (inquisitor), and pretty much everyone has kinetic resistence (consular). As far as I know anyway.

Sorc lightning is mitigated by armor, just the same as Sage pebbles. Please stop propagating this misinformation.

Edited by Soshla

It's the mystique. Really upwards of 80% will have some type of force sensitive alt soon, if not already. In that other game that's now defunct, a lot of players didn't like them. 1 jedi max was used in flashpoints, and that was to tank. They hated spies (operatives) also. They were hardly ever picked by PUGs for flashpoints because of the animosity.

I think they have been killed by them alot. lol I play the mirror class and dont do as much damage to them-not being exactly mirrors. One problem is there is no resistence to lightning damage (inquisitor), and pretty much everyone has kinetic resistence (consular). As far as I know anyway.

Kinetic damage and energy damage are both resisted by armor.

Ok then if sage and inquisitor are exact mirrors. Both classes are really good. Biggest thing i have a prob with is inturpts and cc.

They still do good damage if you leave them alone. Even the ones that just spam 2 buttons.

99% spec into damage so they have no heals.