This game made me do something I never would have thought of doing previously

MercArcher

The bad news is, so is a large portion of the community.

I don't see that way. Game is getting better and better all the time. This is so young game still. Please don't go and give this game a shot. This will get better if players stay and help this game to be ultimate best MMO of all time. Cheerios!

And your proof of this is? Oh thats right you dont have any.

Isn't OP part of a well-established guild known to have cleared most SWTOR content? if not all of the content released yet?

Bioware lost me and my gf subscriptions today.

We're gonna buy Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and wait until they fix OPEN WORLD, ILUM and WARZONE performance.

The bad news is, so is a large portion of the community.

The good news is, you fail. Seriously look at the satistics. SWTOR has lost 1 if not, 0 percent of it's players. Do the math next time. Use your brain your mother gave you, not your eyes. Which need to be checked as well if you still think this.

Edited by reaperkeepet

Just keep burying your head in the sand.

Id rather bury my head in the sand then run back to kung fu pandas. It sounds like you dont want to either if you had supposedly never would have though about going back. See ill be having fun playing this game while you're dreading crawling back to Wow. I fail to see how im the one at a loss here.

Isn't OP part of a well-established guild known to have cleared most SWTOR content? if not all of the content released yet?

Bioware lost me and my gf subscriptions today.

We're gonna buy Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and wait until they fix OPEN WORLD, ILUM and WARZONE performance.

Don't get me wrong. I was anticipating this game for years. I really do want it to succeed. I really hope Bioware does a complete 180 and starts fixing the game, but the longer it goes on, the less hopeful I am.

The good news is, you fail. Seriously look at the satistics. SWTOR has 1 if not, 0 percent of it's players. Do the math next time. Use your brain your mother gave you, not your eyes. Which need to be checked as well if you still think this.

What? Your grammar and spelling is a mess. I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback center around Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - not cancellations.

We ask that if you have specific feedback that you please share it in this thread linked below.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Additionally, we ask that everyone please read this thread from AllisonBerryman regarding constructive feedback on the forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

Thank you.