Is Searing Saber working now?

Doomsaga

I am taking an assumption that you could't access the skill. I had the same problem, the issue was resolved when I redistributed the points. The skill below it needs to be given all the allowed points (not in-game so cant tell you the names) and it will light up. Basically, you have to distribute your points to the skill under for it to be "picked."

Awesome skill, if used wisely and often

I am taking an assumption that you could't access the skill. I had the same problem, the issue was resolved when I redistributed the points. The skill below it needs to be given all the allowed points (not in-game so cant tell you the names) and it will light up. Basically, you have to distribute your points to the skill under for it to be "picked."

Awesome skill, if used wisely and often

actually the issue is the effect wasnt working. like it says 30% crit dmg bonus to burns but it actually doesnt increase the crit dmg

Edited by Doomsaga

Rep has come out and said Searing is bugged, it's increasing DoT damage by 30% overall instead of crit only, if they fix it it will be a nerf to Watchman, not a buff.

So you should actually HOPE they delay it as long as possible.

Completely false, the rep came out and said they would modify another trait with it and so we would actually get a small dps increase.