30 People on Ord Mantell

Thamelas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well I heard from a friends friend that his friend said that there was 2 people there!!!! OMG, get this going!!!

Really folks, keep quiet and just wait. It will happen. You will not loose out on phat loot. This is a much better way to do it than to just open up the servers to everyone at once and watch as the launcher goes under, servers go under and there are 6 hour ques because every kid wants to be on Darth what ever server. At least this way they can see how things are going and keep the game stable.

Side note tho, most of the server names do suck. I am not sure what deaf, blind and mute person they had picking server names, but really Mind Trick or Drunk Side Cantina as server names?*LOL*

One word....shards

Reports are showing that there are 30 people in a starting area with no other shards available. This is a lot lower than one would anticipate for a launch.

I don't care personally, I won't get in until Thursday or Friday. But it's just a bit head scratching to see so few people in starting zones with no shards.

Checked all starting planets on EU - The Red Eclipse , and theres about 4-500 people total, they sure arent stressing servers now. :D

Thats 500 people spread over 4 starting areas dude. There are a million people that live in my town without to much crowding, but I don't want them all in my house at the same time.

That put about 150 people in the same starting area. They will be letting people in as the populations spread out.

the beta stress test showed they can like send 100k of people at the same time to begin playing....

Yet now, it goes so sloooooow....

This is true. But then again they might still be unsure about how much they can load the servers. I have no idea.

Screw this.... I'm tired of waiting on Bioware to get its thumb out of its ***. I'm going to play World of Tanks.

Glad Bioware appreciates my business. $150 pre-order for an over rated CE, and I still get jerked around... If that CE store is not worth it, I'll never buy another CE of anything again. I've been screwed by CE's twice. This will be the last time.

Edited by Thamelas

Screw this.... I'm tired of waiting on Bioware to get its thumb out of its ***. I'm going to play World of Tanks.

Glad Bioware appreciates my business. $150 pre-order for an over rated CE, and I still get jerked around... If that CE store is not worth it, I'll never buy another CE of anything again. I've been screwed by CE's twice. This will be the last time.

lol wow

/facepalm

Theres 60 people on the german pvp server im on on ord and its prime time here. No instances of the zone either...go figure.

says it all - its prime time in germany and they only have 60 people playing? well played BioWare

Edited by KNGR

butthurt much..... me thinks that you should be kissing biowares *** for stretching the early access 2 days above schedule, but no you have to just complain about everything don't ya?

butthurt much..... me thinks that you should be kissing biowares *** for stretching the early access 2 days above schedule, but no you have to just complain about everything don't ya?

Ya. Because its not beta anymore. Now I'm a PAYING CUSTOMER.

Ya. Because its not beta anymore. Now I'm a PAYING CUSTOMER.

been a paying customer since August when i bought the game... but still your crying over the fact that you might not beat some other person to 50? or maybe cause your not getting your privileged early access on the 13th... game still is officially released on the 20th... maybe you should just wait till then....