No more HuttBall!

Monol

I can't take anymore

Reroll Republic. Where Voidstar and Civil War happens.

What it that? You dont want to get stomped in PvP?

Well then, I shall quote you a standard imperial reply: DEAL WITH IT, LEARN TO PLAY [huttball]

Well then, I shall quote you a standard imperial reply: DEAL WITH IT, LEARN TO PLAY [huttball]

I would xfer factions in a heartbeat, but think it's BS to have to reroll a whole new char not even 2 months into a release to be able to play more than 1 map.

You are not going to get any sympathy. If you don't like huttball then don't play Empire.

And this is why Bioware is complete and utter FAIL! Yes once again I have to completely drop my original toons and faction because TADA Bioware is so dumb they someone how failed to see class inbalance even though everyone and their mom told them about it!

Here is a quick way to get people to move, change it so all the republic abilities are instant and the empire delayed!

Oh wait they would just have to delay that patch and then add tons of cool loading screen and drop to character screen bugs, being pros and all!

And this is why Bioware is complete and utter FAIL! Yes once again I have to completely drop my original toons and faction because TADA Bioware is so dumb they someone how failed to see class inbalance even though everyone and their mom told them about it!

Here is a quick way to get people to move, change it so all the republic abilities are instant and the empire delayed!

Oh wait they would just have to delay that patch and then add tons of cool loading screen and drop to character screen bugs, being pros and all!

I think everyone agrees that BioWare failed.

Please, I get huttball 6/10 times. not every time. Quit your whining and learn some tactics, Make the best of it instead of complaining. I have chars on 3 different servers and still get void/ald before I can get to 10 huttballs. Whining helps nobody. Do imps get huttball alot? yes. Makes us better than any repubs you will pug with for it.

didnt someone post numbers showing that the empire only has a 53% win ratio?

its okay though, when a professional huttball tournament is added in imps will stomp repub because we have 5x more experience at playing that wz.

Edited by Ryotknife