The Game Thus far

Glorthox

I know bioware reads most of these so i'll say whats on my mind. I have noticed many things in the game so far that I have noticed. Warrior tank aoe threat generation needs some improvement, its really hard to keep threat off of people in a mob situation. Also I have noticed that tanks seem to be suffering the same dmg as everyone else. In a pvp situation I have seen guilds and some others who come to the huttball warzone and just farm kills instead of playing the game. And as pvp gear goes it seems extremely hard to get upgrades. It's very time consuming and for others it seems a bit easier ( Bag drops ). Ive opened about 8-9 of them and nothing. And it takes about 37 marks for a single upgrade, that seems a bit extreme. Next is flashpoints, i have seen how hard it is to form a group and succeed. So many people I have noticed that think they are better than others, if it doesnt fly their way the group dissolves and nothing gets done. So hence again upgrades are a bit hard to get for some. I like so many other got into the story and I'm kinda bummed that the story ended so abruptly. I love the game don't get me wrong, but certain classes do have an unfair advantage in pvp, but in Pve tanks i think need to be more tank like instead of what they are currently. This is my opinion and i know there will be some to mess with me because they like a challenge, but there are some of us that feel different. I find myself doing the same thing i did in WOW and im telling you doing dailies does get old once you do have everything. But PVP and Flashpoints seem to be at the top of the list.

There will always be people who disagree with your opinion - I'm one of them.

The PvP gearing system is perfectly fine (sans for Battlemaster, which many believe is pretty dumb with the token system now). It should be difficult for you to get gear, it shouldn't be handed to you. And in all honesty, Champion gear is by far the best gear in the game for how little time it takes to get, and the overall stats. The majority of my T2 PvP gear is much better than most of my T3 PvE gear.

I also partially disagree at tanks being the end all class in PvP. I very rarely hear Guardians say their tank spec is incredible. Usually it's the exact opposite, with them following that up with another tree better for tanking than the tanking tree itself. On the other hand, some tank classes are completely ridiculous for Huttball. Besides that, they're really not that bad.

Well I can understand working for gear in pvp or flashpoints but like i said some find it easier than others. I do not want to spend 7-8 hours trying to get enough marks for a single upgrade. And flashpoints still are hard for some and or never get completed. But I guess its about time for me to just quit playing mmo's seeing how they are more designed for the ones who like challenges, working hard, and spending all their time on the game....

Wow, all i have to say is wow, coming in here commenting on something you havent even read is just ***. Must be the ones of the game that are the elitiisits. Guess kids wont be happy until everything is challenging so others will just quit...

Wow, all i have to say is wow, coming in here commenting on something you havent even read is just ***. Must be the ones of the game that are the elitiisits. Guess kids wont be happy until everything is challenging so others will just quit...

If you want people to take the time to read what you write, then you ought to take the time to write coherently and not like a third grader.

You get back what you give out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.