a Fresh level 50 in a warzone is the same as a level 10 in a 50 warzone.

BoredOfMMOS

Or... take your licks and get better?

Not everyone wants to keep playing the same War zone over and over again for little reward.

huttballcough.

you stand no chance they base pvp off luck and thats a horrible choice.

Edited by BoredOfMMOS

Those high expertise 50s used to be kicking the hell outta level 12s. I remember how it felt being on the receiving end of it, but I got over it. I'm sure a new 50 will do slightly better than I did at 12. Just suck it up for a few weeks.

Those high expertise 50s used to be kicking the hell outta level 12s. I remember how it felt being on the receiving end of it, but I got over it. I'm sure a new 50 will do slightly better than I did at 12. Just suck it up for a few weeks.

As a 50 battlemaster I feel pity for the 4 50s who all gang up on me while i tank them capping them escaping with 50% hp left they are horrible if i was them i would have quit.

But as an Early Access player i was a battle master before the brackets came.

Not everyone wants to keep playing the same War zone over and over again for little reward.

huttballcough.

roll republic then, they get to see all the warzones on a regular rotation

You have 0 expertise you will do little damage and take tons gear is a bag and luck so if your unlucky pvp isnt for you.
Take your char to Ilum, join in a valor farm group and then take your girlfriend to a restaurant. After you come home, you have done 2 great things in one day. Made your girlfriend happy and got your Ilum weekly done without effort.

You have 0 expertise you will do little damage and take tons gear is a bag and luck so if your unlucky pvp isnt for you.

Honestly, this is just bad attitude.

Are you at a disadvantage compared to a BM? Yeah. It's it because of gear alone? No.

Learn your class's strengths and weaknesses.

Learn how to PvP in this game. You are inexperienced, and part of the BM destroying you is your inexperience, not just his gear. Do you think you could jump on a geared character and dominate? You aren't that good..yet.

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Wiki

Honestly, this is just bad attitude.

Are you at a disadvantage compared to a BM? Yeah. It's it because of gear alone? No.

Learn your class's strengths and weaknesses.

Learn how to PvP in this game. You are inexperienced, and part of the BM destroying you is your inexperience, not just his gear. Do you think you could jump on a geared character and dominate? You aren't that good..yet.

EDIT: Typo

as a 50 geared battle master Yeah it is my gear as a powertech i crush operatives you know the OP ones? the scoundrels? Yeah no problem stealth scan rocket punch trinket flame stun Death from above GG.

Sorcs? i can burst through there bubble and interrupt their shields.

this game doesnt have a skill cap its just gear.

Still getting wrecked by full BM geared people myself but noticing a drop off the more gear I get, it comes in time and unfortunately I'm still only valor rank 57 ( didn't take advantage of the Ilum debacle ) and can only get champion gear atm.

huttballcough.

You do realize your class is INSANELY overpowered, right? It is a shame no one realizes this other than good players.

Bull, you can easily get at least 6-8 bags when you hit 50. Some of them if your lucky will contain gear. It is not hard tog ear yourself as a 50 at all.

So what you're saying is that *you* want people to put in less time and effort than I did for equal rewards and benefit. :rolleyes:

Edited by AlyxDinas

Hi there!

We recently had to remove some posts in this thread. We wanted to take a moment and remind everyone of the Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Please remember that users are allowed to disagree with one another. We understand that sometimes subjects can get heated, but we do ask that everyone is respectful and polite to each other while giving their opinions. Here are some quick examples to keep in mind when posting.

• Never insult another community member.
  • Always discuss the topic and give constructive criticism.
  • If you feel someone is violates the Rules of Conduct, do not reply to them; simply report (flag) the post.
  • If someone is being a troll, don’t feed them. Simply do not reply and report (flag) the post.
  • Be respectful to all community members; while you may not agree with their opinion, you should not be rude to them.

Thanks for your understanding, and please enjoy your friendly debate!

just make friends that have gear or hope you get into games with people that have gear. I was lucky with my bag drops and got pretty well geared within 4-5 days of capping. Its been a week since i hit 50 and I have almost full champion. Also I played about 8-12 hours a day = a lot of pvp bags.

Now my friend dings, joins our hardcore pvp guild, groups up with us, and wins matches with us because we are good and he is good even though he has 0 expertise.

This is an MMO video game. Make friends and do research so you can preform well.