So how many of you have rolled same class twice and did both LS/DS?

SoulstitchMMO

This was huge during beta. All of the people talking about how they were going to play every single class, 3 times, to do LS/Neutral/DS (even though we now know the neutral was a lie).

So how many people have rolled the exact same class, twice, all the way through and did Light Side on one, and Dark Side on the other?

Were the stories remarkably different?

I tried on the Bounty Hunter. I was ready to go full Dark Side, made a real bloodthirsty brute. Then I got Mako and became a softy again. I can't resist her power.

I'll try full Dark Side on another class someday.

Mako!!!

Im doing it for my Consular to see the difference as the first act specifically offers up ALLOT of oppertunity to change the setting and story!

Only shortly into it but noticed a number of differences from good to evil already!

I do plan to eventually try it on my Sith Inq as well but thats well in the future as Imp Characters are alts for me at best of times.

Thats about it far as planned repeats.

Crafting nessecity might give unexpected oppertunity to try a different class somewhere as well (most likely be Trooper or BH and those my fav classes to play)

I'm doing a Light Side Shadow (my main) & then a Dark Side Sage, but it's mostly for the Nolan North. I doubt I'll do that for any other classes, but I have a Commando and Vanguard because only Commandos can heal. Otherwise, I'd toss that cannon away ASAP.