Which spec tree do you use and why?

Eszi

I've played both and do well with both, as I've said on many other posts, I'm currently doing HM ops as Watchman only because combat ataru proc is bugged atm. I PvPed the longest time as combat full champion and did very well, the same as watchman really. I really love combat and will probably go back to it as soon as it's fixed.

I play Watchman because I like have a faster, no minimum range Force Leap. Even with two seconds off I find kick to still be too long, so I'm definately glad I have that. The increased centering generated is nice too.

The only thing I don't really like as much is the Zen for Juyo in general use, especially if I'm solo. The crits/healing is nice, but free slashes mean I can generate force points for things like overload, pacify or riposte, strike two targets at once and refresh combustion. Though when timed right with a surge relic, those guaranteed crits are nice in a group when fighting a boss.

Just curious.

I'm using the combat tree, because it deals massive burst.

I used combat to 30 and watchman to 50. I have used both at 50 for massive amounts of time both pvping and pve. I have to say for me that watchman is just better. I find myself surviving longer and killing stuff faster. Utility like improved force camo and zero range force leap are also great. The elemental damage is extremely high and I just found myself doing much better. I think both are great though, I just give a slight edge to watchman, just my opinion.