Tomorrow for Sept/Oct/Nov ? place yer bets :)

Erulinda

Seeing as today they did the last few days of July, all of august and a few days of september as as we know the pre-orders slowed way down past august... my bet is it'll be only december that'll have to wait another day...

So all those of Sept/Oct/Nov that were throwing tantrums over the "upto 5 days"... well... you "will" most likely get your 5 and your threads and hairpulling will have been proven to be very silly indeed :-)

For those that where willing to wait... Come on in, the water is lovely :)

See you tomorrow, guys..

Today , 04:25 PM

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

Today , 04:25 PM

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

You'll see more servers coming online tomorrow, and almost certainly there will be some queuing. That was always expected. As a reminder, our plan here is to maintain healthy server populations post launch, and during the excitement of launch that will mean queues. That said, we'll be working hard to keep those queues reasonable.

We'll check back in tomorrow with another update.

Stephen Reid | Senior Online Community Manager

Hmm, 23rd is when I pre ordered and put in the key, but its not the last week (well since Monday tuesday and wednesday are the last says of november).

I assume I might just be one of the very last ones at tomorrow. I hope