I hope they do a forum reset

Deccimus

I hope they do a forum reset to remove all the negative imput and crybaby issues..Would like to see real post with some game info that can be used,and not all the whining that these little brat crybabies keep posting over and over and over.:(

And you really believe it'll get better at launch? Not to defend anything or agree with anything, but people will always find a way to complain about something. It'll never end.

It's really only a few forums. The class and other specific subforums actually have some good info and discussions.

This one is pretty ridiculous with the amount of complaints on day -5 of the game's release.

I hope they do a forum reset to remove all the negative imput and crybaby issues..Would like to see real post with some game info that can be used,and not all the whining that these little brat crybabies keep posting over and over and over.:(

Why would they do that?

Is it to make room for all the negative input and such to come from the 20th and beyond?

Agree with OP, General Discussion should be wiped for a fresh start.

/signed

Pointless effort. It would simply be full of fail again in a matter of minutes.

I dont really see the problem. You are free to look elsewhere for information or entertainment.

Hi there!

We ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars: The Old Republic. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Also, please note that there are many sections to the Star Wars: The Old Republic Forums. If you'd like to try and find some interesting discussion about the game, feel free to browse the sections beyond General Discussion; there are good conversations being had out there right now.

You can never escape the QQ of the forums, it will just evolve from EGA to something else.:cool: