The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

You can tell its the weekend...

Asroha

Because the still-subbed-and-still-posting game haters are out in force this morning! Just about every thread here is a complaint or dig at the game.

People, this game has been out for all of 39 days. Bioware couldn't possibly have forseen all the bugs, nor can they fix them all in one patch. Please stop with the flaming, and if it bothers you THAT much, just go play another game!

This game is NOT World of Warcraft, and having not played that game myself, I don't care to hear the comparisons. No, we are not getting a "dungeon finder", nor are we getting any of the things everyone is screaming for, at least not right off the bat, anyway.

So, do us all a favour, and split. No, im not going to ask for your stuff, and no, I won't respond to your goodbye post with a "Bye" or a "CSB".

Don't go away mad, just go away!

That is probably because this game sucks and warning others about how terribad, broken, and unfinished it is can be akin to pushing a fellow citizen out of the way of a speeding train heading right toward them. I frankly think the naysayers are doing this community a service considering that if it WASN'T for the vocal people screaming - nothing would ever get fixed by Bioware at all.

Sometimes, when I get close to wanting to login, I just play a little snippet of James Ohlsen interviews and the anger seethes back into my veins again from all the BS / Lies.

"THIS GAME'S FOR YOU, WE MAKE THIS ALL FOR YOU." - Big Jim.

Edited by Proto

Because the still-subbed-and-still-posting game haters are out in force this morning! Just about every thread here is a complaint or dig at the game. !

I think you missed the reason why all the threads are moaning - its because they took the game down for 5 hours on a SATURDAY MORNING.

Funny how posts regarding legitimate issues are locked in seconds yet this stuff is allowed to stand.

You sound kinda butthurt over a video game... You must have been one of those that lost your ill gotten valor in Ilum last week...

Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it, but please do feel free to to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like.