BH - To Be or Not To Be?!

Carbiine

Haven't gotten the honor of getting early game access yet, but i am really torn on classes, i want a pvp class that will deal great damage, but i prefer ranged this time around, ive been looking into bounty hunter but i am really not sure. bounty hunter merc seems like itll have all the damage but then again its a healer, is powertech viable damage wise? or shud i repost something similar to this on the trooper wall..

From what i've seen the Merc, Sorc and Operative arent really specifically healing classes like in most MMOs, they just have the option for a healing tree. Most of their healing spells seam to come from talents as well so its not a matter of a healer that can spec for DPS but more a DPS class that can spec for Healing.

From what i've seen the Merc, Sorc and Operative arent really specifically healing classes like in most MMOs, they just have the option for a healing tree. Most of their healing spells seam to come from talents as well so its not a matter of a healer that can spec for DPS but more a DPS class that can spec for Healing.

Yup

As a merc you can DPS right alongside with the DPS classes early on with a heal spec. You might get yelled at if somebody dies while you're channeling Death From Above though :D

Fusion missile, explosive dart, or death from above are all good options for helping clear trash faster as a heal spec.

Edited by Darinford