WZ fixes that would be required before rank WZ are introduced

Zeebie

After having played about 5 hours of WZ tonight I found myself getting frustrated with some issues that would be fatal in ranked WZ.

Huttball: harpooning ball carrier for insta gib (personally ever time I've seen this happen they have been credited with a score, so maybe how it's intended)

the sprint to bottom of pit, throw to a stealth person inside the endzone is also silly.

Alderaan: Right tower ticking twice when captured.

the speeders to left and right would have to be extended journey (atm it's is possible with good teams to hold left/right forever since ride takes only like 1 second more then to cap)

voidstar: should be aborted.., the exploit of jumping over the barrier before game starts is annoying. The defensive spawn shield should automatically go down as soon as a bomb goes off. there nothing more annoying then having a whole team caught behind the shield in first room while they get a free pass to the hanger.

I also think with 2 good teams, the 8 seconds is going to be far to long to plant a bomb, but that would have to be seen. Also think disarming should only be interrupted by the first tick of the channel (yes I've played far to many games against people just channeling AOE at the bomb making it impossible to disarm)

After having played about 5 hours of WZ tonight I found myself getting frustrated with some issues that would be fatal in ranked WZ.

Huttball: harpooning ball carrier for insta gib (personally ever time I've seen this happen they have been credited with a score, so maybe how it's intended)

the sprint to bottom of pit, throw to a stealth person inside the endzone is also silly.

Alderaan: Right tower ticking twice when captured.

the speeders to left and right would have to be extended journey (atm it's is possible with good teams to hold left/right forever since ride takes only like 1 second more then to cap)

voidstar: should be aborted.., the exploit of jumping over the barrier before game starts is annoying. The defensive spawn shield should automatically go down as soon as a bomb goes off. there nothing more annoying then having a whole team caught behind the shield in first room while they get a free pass to the hanger.

I also think with 2 good teams, the 8 seconds is going to be far to long to plant a bomb, but that would have to be seen. Also think disarming should only be interrupted by the first tick of the channel (yes I've played far to many games against people just channeling AOE at the bomb making it impossible to disarm)

Disagree with the Huttball ones, its part of the map to use traps like that...

Agree with Alderaan tower fix, agree with slight extension to speeders.

Voidstar? Agree except with the bomb and AoE bits.

forgot two more.

games should only start if teams are balanced (if there not enough players to start , teams should be requeued or wait 30 seconds)

The silly speeder ride to the defensive side in voidstar should be done away with or don't start until all the defenders are actually in the starting area, so should having to watch the "story" every time

Disagree with the Huttball ones, its part of the map to use traps like that...

Agree with Alderaan tower fix, agree with slight extension to speeders.

Voidstar? Agree except with the bomb and AoE bits.

I think he is talking about the instant gib when pulled into the enemy spawn in huttball and not the fire/acid kills. Although, I would be fine just with the score, as many times it doesn't credit the score even though you did cross the goal line.

Alderaan: The speeder to east/west definitely needs to be extended, and/or dot ticks should not interrupt capping. I know some would say people should cleanse them, but not everyone can cleanse every dot classification.

Voidstar: Yes 8 seconds seems a bit long, and it again goes to the dot interrupt problem as well. However, disarming the bomb should be very difficult to do, since it is so easy to defend the doors in the first place.