Nebie on good side question

Frakthefriendly

I agree that Qyzen Fess isn't evil, but he is sort of hard-hearted and ruthless.

I remember him being unhappy when my Consular advocated leniency for the Jedi Master on Taris, even though the guy had been under the influence of a mind-controlling plague at the time.

Qyzen also sometimes comes across as the "If it causes trouble, kill it" type, which can put him at odds with a Jedi. At some points, the "Light Side" dialogue option will result in losing Affection points (usually just -1, but sometimes as much as -30) with him.

The reason i asked is, i am going to play a Republic smuggler and was going to go evil, but was not sure how bad that was going to be for me with my companion

You can always buy gifts for your companions to gain affection. below is a good gift guide. Gifts can be bought from a vender in the fleet.

http://www.oldrepublic.net/261-swtor-companion-gifts-guide-how-buy-your-love.html

The first 2 smuggler companions are very light side oriented good guys, who often like light side choices, but there are few times when you can gain affection on them from dark side choices if you for example kill someone they really hate. The later smuggler companions are more of a greedy types who like money, but not really evil.

In any case, I think it is also possible to just dismiss your companion before going into conversation where you would make choices that they don't like. (except maybe not if there is a fight immediately after the conversation)

Either way, giving gifts solves all problems.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.