[PVP] BEST Hybrid build 24/17/0

TheownOne

Build 24/17/0

i offer you, the internet, my wisdom and knowledge of this build to the world, this build is from the underground pvp ring on the server The Bastion..this **** is dank

Contains the best aspects of deception for survivability, contains enough points in deception to obtain the reduced cool down on force speed, necessary to prevent being kited.

with this build you will be invincible 1v1 if you know how to play and integrate all your skills and trinkets,buffs together

the way to gear is for dmg and use a shield not a focus, and if you get the 2 piece tank pvp gear bonus, and 2 piece bonus from dmg pvp gear, you'll be set to hit 2300+

just as good 27/2/12

Edited by TheownOne

i believe 25/016 or 23/0/18 are both much better builds. that much force requires either some animation cancelling techinques i have yet to find in this game or some godly ping. just the talent from darkness tree is more than enough for me in pvp.

Do you have any videos? At first glance that build looks pretty horrendous.

I Tried it abit, its not bad, mainly shock Spam from hell, With decent survivability. You got no utility though compared to other speccs. But the specc perform well if you like brute force. Not my cup of tea though.

Edited by upzie

These specs have a lot of utility, but absolutely no burst. You only have one move to burst with and thats shock! I guess dark charge discharge if that counts lol. No need for all that utility, force slow, + force speed + FORCE PULL is more than enough to stop being kited. And you put those extra points just to get static cling, when you could put 4 more points in darkness that gives more burst, + AOE + a 30% movement speed decrease!

This spec is horrendous.

These specs have a lot of utility, but absolutely no burst. You only have one move to burst with and thats shock! I guess dark charge discharge if that counts lol. No need for all that utility, force slow, + force speed + FORCE PULL is more than enough to stop being kited. And you put those extra points just to get static cling, when you could put 4 more points in darkness that gives more burst, + AOE + a 30% movement speed decrease!

This spec is horrendous.

Last I checked Maul is pretty bursty.

Edited by Atemus

Good job bursting while waiting on a duplicity proc. :rolleyes:

You kidding? Duplicity is practically always up in its cooldown period. Besides you dont need Duplicity with amount of Force in Darkness/Deception.

Edited by Atemus

Its up for burst though? So before you even hit, duplicity is up? You do know you have a 30% chance just to get duplicity to proc to use Maul as your second move? And duplicity is a rank 1 talent, you can get duplicity and get wither. Explain to me an advantage of this spec over 31/0/10

Its up for burst though? So before you even hit, duplicity is up? You do know you have a 30% chance just to get duplicity to proc to use Maul as your second move? And duplicity is a rank 1 talent, you can get duplicity and get wither. Explain to me an advantage of this spec over 31/0/10

Triple Mauls. Avoidance, Obfuscation.

Edited by Atemus

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200MIMszMskrsZhGb.1

Gets all that, plus 8k force lightnings with 15% health returned, and another guaranteed AOE burst move

Does not get 50% cost Shocks and better energy managment with Deceptive and Power/Darkswell Not to mention big mauls. Not like Im saying that it is a bad build if you would prefer wither instead those.

Edited by Atemus

Does not get 50% cost Shocks and better energy managment with Deceptive and Power/Darkswell Not to mention big mauls. Not like Im saying that it is a bad build if you would prefer wither instead those.

50% shock is going away next patch unless you spec into surging charge. And theres no need for the extra force because darkness gives 30% faster regen. And again, once you've got 3 stacks of harnesses darkness your force lightning is godly, healing 15% while destroying someone is amazing.

50% shock is going away next patch unless you spec into surging charge. And theres no need for the extra force because darkness gives 30% faster regen. And again, once you've got 3 stacks of harnesses darkness your force lightning is godly, healing 15% while destroying someone is amazing.

This ^^^^

Getting the 50% cost reduction on Induction without using surging charge is a bug.

Without induction, there is very little reason to go into both the Darkness and Deception tree at the same time.

Just by getting Blood of the Sith (30% regen full time) and Torment (Thrash and shock reduction) you come out far better than using all those points to get to Induction. You can get those while still going a full Darkness build including Chain Shock. It is why 31/0/10 or the Death Field variant 23/0/18 are simply stronger.

Also as DarthNorik mentioned, Force Lightning can amount to ridiculous amounts with 3 stacks of Harnessed Darkness. The only weakness to Harnessed Darkness is getting interrupted when casting it.... however, Force Lightning will continue casting even if a target goes outside 10m as long as you start it within 10m... good for catching runners.

You dont know that. What does the Force Lighting have to do with anything I said?? It is included in my build.

And yes you need extra force with the build to do sick damage with Maul spamming.

Edited by Atemus

i do like your build atemus, your 27/14 build, but how is it using a focus rather than shield? do you ever feel too squishy? do you use dark charge? or lightning?

and if they fix induction in this upcoming patch, how does this look 27/2/12 it seems like a viable spec, good survivability, fairly tanky, would use a shield, and the two points in deception gives you a small edge for doing more burst dmg, i believe 1v1 with this build you'll be unbeatable

BUT is it worth not having wither/death field?! anyone wanna post some of their dmg outputs for those spells, like how much does it crit for? and how much is each tick?

Edited by TheownOne