Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Why play a Jedi over a Sith

DragonAgeOrgins

Sith, show their true colors. They do not hide anything. We by nature are creatures of extreme passion. The Sith choose to accept the force for something to be used as a weapon. More then that they choose to accept their own "emotions" tied...to lust, anger, hate..

I am simply blown away someone would choose to deny their own human nature and choose Jedi. Also I recall in "Revenge of the Sith" the woman clearly went after a Sith. Because a Jedi cannot have a girlfriend. some can argue he was technically a Jedi but the moment he accepted that woman as his girl, turned into a Sith.

They believe it's in their mind selfish for one person to consume their mind. Keeping that Jedi cannot have girlfriends. Are ordered to serve and protect. Doesn't quite hit the spot as a Sith looking out for himself.

So why play a Jedi?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They believe it's in their mind selfish for one person to consume their mind. Keeping that Jedi cannot have girlfriends. Are ordered to serve and protect. Doesn't quite hit the spot as a Sith looking out for himself.

So why play a Jedi?

Actually, people with your role playing mentally CAN'T get girlfriends. That is a big difference by having or not having by choice :D and before the flaming of RP nerds start incoming, I am married and have been 'actively working' on a baby. Thanks. LIGHTNING BOLT!! LIGHTNING BOLT!!

Edited by OtterNation

Actually, people with your role playing mentally CAN'T get girlfriends. That is a big difference by having or not having by choice :D and before the flaming of RP nerds start incoming, I am married and have been 'actively working' on a baby. Thanks. LIGHTNING BOLT!! LIGHTNING BOLT!!

Hi 5! Thought i was the only one...

I dont want the sprog yet though, i just like the practice

Actually, people with your role playing mentally CAN'T get girlfriends. That is a big difference by having or not having by choice :D and before the flaming of RP nerds start incoming, I am married and have been actively working on a baby. Thanks.

I think that is quite inaccurate. I am describing the different trait's in each faction. While you are just throwing around a random insult hoping it sticks..kinda sad. However I did not ask you for your wife's pic..or ..about your alleged child. You have completely melted away what I said and used it as a chance to throw an insult. Feel proud about that?

However even though this poster to a huge liar about people who play Sith because he can sum up people in a single post. It doesn't quite answer the question. You don't want to look emo you say?

I never thought a Sith flying in the air with a light saber looked emo. Plus he can have a girlfriend jumping on you while a Jedi are out right denied such simple pleasure. Their is simply no one to give a compelling reason. Therefore I supposed their is no real reason to pick Jedi over Sith.

I think that is quite inaccurate. I am describing the different trait's in each faction. While you are just throwing around a random insult hoping it sticks..kinda sad. However I did not ask you for your wife's pic..or ..about your alleged child. You have completely melted away what I said and used it as a chance to throw an insult. Feel proud about that?

However even though this poster to a huge liar about people who play Sith because he can sum up people in a single post. It doesn't quite answer the question. You don't want to look emo you say?

I never thought a Sith flying in the air with a light saber looked emo. Plus he can have a girlfriend jumping on you while a Jedi are out right denied such simple pleasure. Their is simply no one to give a compelling reason. Therefore I supposed their is no real reason to pick Jedi over Sith.

LOL Wowwwww. A small jab in the side and you turn it into me starting warfare with you uptight lore ner... I mean people who take MUCH interest in such things as this. It's called lighten up and relax, man. You are taking what I said and turned it into something it completely isn't.

I can't even play a sith in this game. I tried.

Most of the ones you deal with are whiny and threaten you, but even if you give them **** most don't do anything about it. Its like dealing with people on forums really, so I guess I can see the allure for some.

And the darkside choices I get myself make me feel more like Darth Puppypunter. Yes yes, I'm incredibly evil just because I can be and I'm going to make sure everyone knows. I swear the real sith masterminds encourage their trainees to act this way to distract everyone from their real plans.

I can't even play a sith in this game. I tried.

Most of the ones you deal with are whiny and threaten you, but even if you give them **** most don't do anything about it. Its like dealing with people on forums really, so I guess I can see the allure for some.

Classic, funniest comparison i've heard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.