I do not appreciate changes behind my back.

LordSatoh

I know those. I don't see pvp gear price changes there but maybe I missed it.

I can't find about my abilities cool downs either not to mention certain boss mechanics.

for the pvp gear price change I can agree about making a point in the patch notes... but boss mechanics? no never why would you tell people how to beat the boss instead of letting them find out?

I hate knowing a boss before I go into it, I never learn the boss fight that way.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As your customer, paying customer I want to suggest you guys start sharing patch notes with everything you tweak.

I do not like cats in the sack and your stealthy behavior means you expect criticism for what you do.

This ain't no jeopardy and I won't be guessing. Start acting professional and treat people who pay your bills with respect.

Hahaha BEST thread of the month!! haha awesome! :D

As your customer, paying customer I want to suggest you guys start sharing patch notes with everything you tweak.

I do not like cats in the sack and your stealthy behavior means you expect criticism for what you do.

This ain't no jeopardy and I won't be guessing. Start acting professional and treat people who pay your bills with respect.

wow... what is wrong with people these days? It's not like BioWare made the sun stop shining, geez.

If it is just a bug fix or something why do you care? They wont make class changes without posting it or any big changes. Not sure why you think this is such a big deal all the changes still make the game better. Relax. You make it sound like bioware is conspiring "behind your back" to screw you over lol.

Unless you can prove this...posting misinformation to disrupt the forums can get you into trouble with the Mods.

Just sayin

Oh, I figured many of the patch notes were left out to keep forum uproar to a minimum. The money people are sensitive to that sort of thing for some reason. And, its not like we have the add on tools to really check how things are in game anyway. But like you OP, I do wish the notes were more complete. Edited by SDFX

Translation:

I'm an operative and upcoming nerfs mean i cant 2 shot people anymore WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE GRIPE ***** WHINE!

You sound paranoid. And you may be a paying customer, but you will never own any of the content of the game - and they can tweak anything they please!

You're looking for patch notes that aren't released yet. Maybe it's because they themselves do not have the content all lined up for the next patch so they don't want to release information until it's ready to be released.

If you really want to know what they are doing to the game, join the PTR. There's no sneaking around or stealthy behavior, it's all out there for you to see. They may not have the next patch notes available, but they will be when they are ready.

Edited by Poonkabear

Didn't you get the email...apparently they are wiping all toons by some dude named LordSatoh.

Mods must be on a coffee break...they are usually all too eager to mod/lock/delete threads that are nothing but nonsense.

Edited by CG_Osirhis

Hello all,

We do appreciate and encourage constructive feedback of all kinds, both positive and negative. There are a couple of threads we have that are great places to give your thoughts and opinions on bugs and suggestions of features you would like to see in game. We are going to close this thread and encourage you to add your constructive feedback to one of the following threads:

The Ultimate Bug List

The Suggestion Compilation

We also want to remind everyone about our dev tracker. Our dev tracker is a great way to keep up on posts from us regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and we encourage you to check it frequently.

You can find the dev tracker here - http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php. Thank you.