I do not appreciate changes behind my back.

LordSatoh

As your customer, paying customer I want to suggest you guys start sharing patch notes with everything you tweak.

I do not like cats in the sack and your stealthy behavior means you expect criticism for what you do.

This ain't no jeopardy and I won't be guessing. Start acting professional and treat people who pay your bills with respect.

Edited by LordSatoh

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As your customer, paying customer I want to suggest you guys start sharing patch notes with everything you tweak.

I do not like cats in the sack and your stealthy behavior means you expect criticism for what you do.

This ain't no jeopardy and I won't be guessing. Start acting professional and treating people who pay your bills with respect.

Uh?......

This ain't no jeopardy and I won't be guessing. Start acting professional and treating people who pay your bills with respect.

Then perhaps you need to read the patch notes you see in the Launcher? Just a thought.

Or, you know, the patch notes listed on the website? No, wait, they need to mail you a copy, both hardcopy and email obviously, right?

This ain't no jeopardy and I won't be guessing. Start acting professional and treat people who pay your bills with respect.

What on earth are you talking about? Patch notes are easily accessible.

not sure you'll find -any- mmo that will publish every single line of code that was changed. there will always be things that get fixed or changed with out any notice. nature of the beast. sorry

not sure you'll find -any- mmo that will publish every single line of code that was changed. there will always be things that get fixed or changed with out any notice. nature of the beast. sorry

Try eve...

And since we got baby names to appear correctly I patch not I do not think there's any thing less important than this.

This is now a conspiracy theory thread.

Tin foil has been phased out for aluminum foil by the government because aluminum enhances the mind control rays instead of blocking them. They are just hoping you don't notice.

So many smarties here lol.

Again. Please point me to Saturdays patch notes.

That would be the patch notes from the future? But apparently you live in an alternate universe where tomorrow's patch has been deployed without patch notes, yes?

If the answer is no then there is no update behind your back and your point is rather moot.