Marauder PvP gear looks way better than the Jedi Knight PvP set so stop whining

Faeron

The title says it all, I think the Marauder gear looks great yet so many people seem to have a problem with it?

The problem with marauders is that there is not ONE SINGLE piece of hood up armour AT ALL, except that ugly looking pvp armour at lvl 50 no less, I've seen the progression video armour on the vendors but they made it heavy, for lvl 40 players but can we use it No, we get some horrendous looking armour instead, all we want is a Zeusdamned Hood!

Edited by LaurentiusX

Im actually very impressed that I didn't get flamed for this post haha. IMO: Most of the PvE gear looks too over-the-top. I had assumed going into this game that armor would be sleep but aesthetically beautiful, and certain pieces while levelling WAS.

I'm a Jedi Sentinel, and about 90% of our armor passed 30 is recycled and it ALL looks the same (maybe like 6 different designs with varying colors all the way to 50).

The Marauder pve gear makes you look like a robot, but the pvp gear is stuff that I would wear on my Sentinel in an INSTANT. I think they should consider making gearsets in the future more like the armor our avatars wear in character selection.

The title says it all, I think the Marauder gear looks great yet so many people seem to have a problem with it?

just cuase you like doesn't mean others will, your opion doesn't mean its true, i do like the marauder pvp armor just saying its YOUR opion theres no right answear to it..

Are you kidding? the Jedi Knight pvp armor looks absolutely amazing if you turn of the helm, the marauder set looks crap no mather what options you turn off/on.

Both the pve and pvp armor marauder armor looks **** on sith warriors tbh, the pve set looks ok on female chars.

Biowares designers obviously went overboard thinking it would look good if they added as much as possible to the armors, instead of making them sleek like the republic armors.. more is not always better, which is painfully obvious from the armor some npcs use that don't have the tubes/spikes and crap like that.. like 100% better instantly.

Edited by Munx

i'm hoping bioware will address the fact that our armor progression looks nothing like it was said to. and has anyone ever really explained why we're the only AC that has a different armor type than it's alternate AC? everyone else from BH to Sage uses the same armor type as it's alternate except marauders/sentinels....

i'm hoping bioware will address the fact that our armor progression looks nothing like it was said to. and has anyone ever really explained why we're the only AC that has a different armor type than it's alternate AC? everyone else from BH to Sage uses the same armor type as it's alternate except marauders/sentinels....

We had heavy armor in the beta.

We also had Force Pull.

Just because you have an OPINION on the gear means we all need to stop whining? That doesn't make sense at all, nice try for a forum thread.

Eh, i'm ok with the Marauder PvP gear. But it won't matter before long. It was stated in a dev tracker post forever and ever ago that they're gonna make the PvP and PvE gear fully moddable so that we can more fully utilize the orange armor system. If they do that to the Xenotech Weaponmaster's Vest as well, then there ya go. It won't be black, but we'll all have a hooded robe to wear. It just hasn't been done yet, though it is coming.