Is Sniper still buggy and unresponsive after that patch?

toshthekeen

cover stills takes over 2 second to deploy which is ridiculous.

anyways since lethality is the only viable build in pvp right now, you dont really have problems except for explosive probe that never wants to go off , takes like 4 seconds

Edited by DestyOwn

cover stills takes over 2 second to deploy which is ridiculous.

anyways since lethality is the only viable build in pvp right now, you dont really have problems except for explosive probe that never wants to go off , takes like 4 seconds

How is lethality a viable pvp build? It takes 1 dispel since it removes 2 effects to render you absolutely useless. It just seems viable because people aren't used to playing without decursive yet, but it will change and even now any good team team with a dispel will roflstomp you.

How is lethality a viable pvp build? It takes 1 dispel since it removes 2 effects to render you absolutely useless. It just seems viable because people aren't used to playing without decursive yet, but it will change and even now any good team team with a dispel will roflstomp you.

well try MM in the 50 brackets and you will see how much damage you do.. right now the fact that everything is white damage is retarted IMO

yeah cover is still way buggy to cast in combat. kinda blows cuz you need cover.

in general it is much much much much better!!!!!!!! thank you bioware.

still needs lots of work though.

Cover pulse now takes 2 clicks to cast instead of 10. but everything else besides cov and cp are much better.

Indeed, people just complain instead of adapting.

omg its not complaining, its stating a fact that needs addressing. the class was broken for the most part before this last patch. and it is still not completely right. for example you can cast your knockbacks instantly. I have to press the cover pulse button several times before it works. I see it press, i hear the clicks. it doesnt turn blue nothing happens.

its an unfair advantage to other classes, they can kill me in huttball in the time it takes to get cover pulse to work to knock em off the platform.

adapt? to what, that game huttball is set up for jumpers and knockbacks. snipers dont have an invis, dont have jumps, dont have rescues or eviscerate, we dont have heals. It is all about being in cover and keeping a distance from your enemy.

So right now its half the time you cant get in cover, so all you can cast is poison dart or ankle shot or shiv.

And if you should get in coverand hope to use your "trick" cover pulse to knock off a swarm of pvp enemies, it doesnt work.

Again, in general all the other abilities are way better since the patch. At least we can fire off some rounds.

I am going off topic hear,

I do suggest we make a love swtor thread. Obviously i enjoy the game.

I am getting really sick of everytime you mention any sort of flaw or bug in game, people jump down your throat for complaining. If you dont have any opinion to add to the conversation other than "stop complaining" then butt out of the conversation to begin with.

I am also sick of people trying to control general chat through bullying and harrassment. It is everyones general chat. As long as I am being respectful, you have no say on me typing in general chat. It's my general chat too, and yours.

Edited by shummone

omg its not complaining, its stating a fact that needs addressing. the class was broken for the most part before this last patch. and it is still not completely right. for example you can cast your knockbacks instantly. I have to press the cover pulse button several times before it works. I see it press, i hear the clicks. it doesnt turn blue nothing happens.

its an unfair advantage to other classes, they can kill me in huttball in the time it takes to get cover pulse to work to knock em off the platform.

adapt? to what, that game huttball is set up for jumpers and knockbacks. snipers dont have an invis, dont have jumps, dont have rescues or eviscerate, we dont have heals. It is all about being in cover and keeping a distance from your enemy.

So right now its half the time you cant get in cover, so all you can cast is poison dart or ankle shot or shiv.

And if you should get in coverand hope to use your "trick" cover pulse to knock off a swarm of pvp enemies, it doesnt work.

Again, in general all the other abilities are way better since the patch. At least we can fire off some rounds.

I am going off topic hear,

I do suggest we make a love swtor thread. Obviously i enjoy the game.

I am getting really sick of everytime you mention any sort of flaw or bug in game, people jump down your throat for complaining. If you dont have any opinion to add to the conversation other than "stop complaining" then butt out of the conversation to begin with.

I am also sick of people trying to control general chat through bullying and harrassment. It is everyones general chat. As long as I am being respectful, you have no say on me typing in general chat. It's my general chat too, and yours.

I'm not looking to upset anyone; I'm just stating my own experiences. For example, I do not have that issue with Cover Pulse. I must be lucky.