High rest textures to go on sale as microtransaction?

al_giordino

I read something about this a week or two ago... any truth to it?

To clarify, I read (edit) ON ANOTHER THREAD IN THESE FORUMS (/edit) that EA/BW has plans to release the high res pack as a microtransaction for PC gamers with computers powerful enough to run it... the rest of the gang wouldn't have to purchase it if playing on a lower end computer.

Edited by al_giordino

I heard somewhere that you can swear your eternal soul to Bioware and they will turn on God mode for you in-game. I don't know where I read it, or even a link to a site that might discuss it vaguely, but I am pretty almost certain that it is true.

To clarify, I read (edit) ON ANOTHER THREAD IN THESE FORUMS (/edit) that EA/BW has plans to release the high res pack as a microtransaction for PC gamers with computers powerful enough to run it... the rest of the gang wouldn't have to purchase it if playing on a lower end computer.

You're just trying to start *****. Don't.

So if Bioware released a high rest texture pack for Dragon Age, why would it be such a crazy idea that they'd do the same thing here, only charge for it as per EAs need to deliver shareholder profits and maximize their return on SWTOR investment? Don't be naive. Even WoW has microtransactions for vanity items - pets, mounts, etc.

I am gonna start flagging and reporting every made up thread like this.

I am gonna start flagging and reporting every made up thread like this.

Me too, if you look at OP's post history he has been saying he has unsubbed for about 2 weeks and actively trying to get others to unsub too. He is a troll. Oh, and yeah it was his thread he started where he read that.

Edited by HogtownDaddy

This is no more speculative than "OMG they might add free flight dogfights and travel in space!"

That probably will be a microtransaction too if you want to do that.

Don't be naive.... EA knows how to get your money. In fact, they already did.

I'm not a hater.. I just want this game to be fun and work/look as advertised.

Edited by al_giordino