[GUIDE] Every Title in the Game (and how to get them!)

kiriavark

Two titles to get before 1.2 hits.

Front line of defense - With any character make it to lvl 10 on PTS.

The cutting edge - complete chapter 1 of any class on PTS.

i thought i saw that the titles would always be available, not just before 1.2, or am i wrong?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought i saw that the titles would always be available, not just before 1.2, or am i wrong?

No, you are correct I misread it someplace after looking at dev q&a April 6th, it says available for all even after 1.2, thanks for correcting me.

Will edit my previous post :D

• 3 months later...

very useful. i came looking for CH3 finish title for bounty hunters, and i found much, much more.

But a little correction: Sith inquisitor story; at the START you get ACOLYTE. once you finish Korriban, you get APPRENTICE.

Think it said apprentice was from start. sorry for being a back seat driver.

• 3 weeks later...

"Containment Officer" was only available during the Rakghoul Outbreak event.

"Minesweeper" is achieved in the Explosive Conflict operation on Denova after completing the minefield.

As for each planet having an achievement title, this is a remnant from beta where a lot more titles were available. Some titles have since been removed and the devs have said in a Q/A post that the codex will be cleaned up so as to better reflect which codex entries are actually available.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
It's a nice guide, but a tragedy to see it buried in the noob forum. It's not really a "new player" subject; it belongs in a higher profile forum, and in a sticky, where the hardcore completionists would expect to find it. Edited by Heezdedjim

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...