Do you find having 2 interrupts available a hinderance in dps?

Crawfishies

I'm not really trying to flame or complain,

For bosses,

just wondering if many people have a tough time trying to keep your dps rotations

when you're constantly trying to interrupt.

I find myself always looking more at my hotkeys and bosses's casts

rather than the fight itself, hehe.

-------

Sorry, will reword it in a different way.

I guess you all are "missing" my point,

I didn't say I don't like the interrupts.

Guess I worded it wrong, sorry.

Let me put it in another way,

1) Leap is on global cooldowns when you use some abilities,

Some casts by some bosses are like 1 second cast,

so while you use an ability that uses GCD,

at times I refrain from using that special to make sure my force leap isn't on GCD.

Also, at times I just save my leap for interrupts "only".

2) While in the middle of Ravage, yes I use ravage, I have to stop it midstream it to

cast Interrupt/Leap,

3) Even Annihilate, i have to stop right before it lands,

to interrupt.

Edited by Crawfishies

This doesn't make sense. You're complaining because they gave you additional tools?

Worst case scenario is you can just put a few of your abilities on a different action bar and ignore them...

I for one love having multiple interrupts. Being able to kill healers is one of the few things our class can do properly.

This doesn't make sense. You're complaining because they gave you additional tools?

Worst case scenario is you can just put a few of your abilities on a different action bar and ignore them...

I for one love having multiple interrupts. Being able to kill healers is one of the few things our class can do properly.

I lol'd

He has a point - our class is the primary interupter.. Its one of the reasons the class is so complex, we have to watch caster timers, dot timers, fury stacks, enraged abilities, debuffing, managing rage etc. Compare that to a turret class ;) its a lot.

We can keep a healer busy, but we really cant kill a healer on a regular basis. They have to **** up or be terrabad in order to take one out.

I'm not really trying to flame or complain,

For bosses,

just wondering if many people have a tough time trying to keep your dps rotations

when you're constantly trying to interrupt.

I find myself always looking more at my hotkeys and bosses's casts

rather than the fight itself, hehe.

not really, I thnk you may want to rebind your interrupts

all of mine seem strange but they are all accessible and don't confuse me on my rotation

disrupt for me is Z, force leap is alt+1 (removed my windows key), and force choke is middle mouse button

under the health bar (above the MOB/player) there is a casting/channeling bar you'll see appear and fill up, that's them casting an ability. hit your available disrupt, y ou don't necessarily have to stare down at their portrait to see

Edited by HBninjaX

I guess you all are "missing" my point,

I didn't say I don't like the interrupts.

Guess I worded it wrong, sorry.

Let me put it in another way,

1) Leap is on global cooldowns when you use some abilities,

Some casts by some bosses are like 1 second cast,

so while you use an ability that uses GCD,

at times I refrain from using that special to make sure my force leap isn't on GCD.

Also, at times I just save my leap for interrupts "only".

2) While in the middle of Ravage, yes I use ravage, I have to stop it midstream it to

cast Interrupt/Leap,

3) Even Annihilate, i have to stop right before it lands,

to interrupt.

Edited by Crawfishies