The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

This forum is full of nerf threads..its getting ridiculous!!!

Alexdaphnis

I made several threads since game started about how bad will be if they start nerfing class and how will open pandora box and you will see nerf posts about every class.

This game losing subscription very fast (look at most servers light/standard) i love this game and want to play it several years , please make constructive posts that truly makes this game better.

Edited by Alexdaphnis

I made several threads since game started about how bad will be if they start nerfing class and how will open pandora box and you will see nerf posts about every class.

This game losing subscription very fast (look at most servers light/standard) i love this game and want to play it several years , please make constructive posts that truly makes this game better.

It's bad that they adjust the balance post-launch?

If BW balance the game based on the amount of whines, that's bad.

If they balance the game based on their own data, that's good.

As for the amount of whine threads, welcome to pvp forums. It's been the same in every mmo I have played.

People rarely come onto the forums to say "Hey, I love the game". They are too busy playing and having fun. People come when they specifically want to discuss something, so it's likely something which has annoyed them which they want to rant about.

It's bad that they adjust the balance post-launch?

As for the amount of whine threads, welcome to pvp forums. It's been the same in every mmo I have played.

People rarely come onto the forums to say "Hey, I love the game". They are too busy playing and having fun. People come when they specifically want to discuss something, so it's likely something which has annoyed them which they want to rant about.

They do balance the game based on the amount of whines ( most companies do).

Trying to educate ppl to create constructive posts its positive, at at least in my opinion.

Edited by Alexdaphnis

There's been several Nerf QQ topics about each class by now.

So in the eye's of the nerd raging nabcakes all classes are OP.

Biggest problem is most whiners are prolly Ex/WoW Fanboys.

If you play PVP here the same as you do/did in WoW THEN YOUR DOING IT WRONG !!!

the 11-49 bracket is also a huge source of QQ topics.

a level 40 pwning a level 20 what did you expect !?

Nabcake: but but i'm bolstered !

SO WHAT that alone doesnt make up for the 20 levels.

Its like bringing a knife to a gun fight !

For a game that is just released its pretty decent balanced, adjust l2p or go back to WoW !

A lot of their data is gathered off of player's opinions and thoughts. If they only needed to balance the game based on their own data, they wouldn't need much of a beta either. While a singular player's opinion is not usually valued, when numerous players report the same thing over and over, it usually means something is up.

the 11-49 bracket is also a huge source of QQ topics.

a level 40 pwning a level 20 what did you expect !?

Level 50 bracket isn't much better.

New 50: ZOMG, I'm so squishy.

No-life 9000+ Expertise exploiter: I feel fine, L2P.

What we really need is combat log. We will not be able to put most arguments to rest until then. That's why I think these forums are in such awful shape. It's all conjecture and observations, there's no concrete data available.