I'm embarrassed to wear my Columi gear around.

Nightfox_

This is totally worth re-iteration.

Make better looking gear. Don't go to other MMOs for inspiration: make this Star Warsey! We want it to be really, really, really Star Warsey. Make it nostalgic, exciting. Let us walk around proud to be wearing what we are wearing. Don't make us look like nonces.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason all the really good looking gear is only for the developers, so many trailers with cool looking Jedi Knights with hood down armor, but not one of those are in the game. I so wish I could walk around with the character creation screen armor for Jedi Knight, I am almost there with the Jedi Battlelord set, but the hood is up :mad:

/support

We need better looking endgame gear...

...rather, we need less rediculous endgame gear.

Im seriously considering not raiding because i just dont like the gear's looks. At all. And i cant just take out the mods and use them on moddable gear.

Columi is not end game... And actual end game gear can be dismantled and put back into custom without loosing bonus set (War Hero, Campaign and Dread Guard). Your argument is invalid.

Columi is not end game... And actual end game gear can be dismantled and put back into custom without loosing bonus set (War Hero, Campaign and Dread Guard). Your argument is invalid.

You should check the date he posted that before trying to render people's arguments invalid. :rolleyes:

God WoW had some of the laziest item designers in the history of MMOs. SO MANY pieces in the entire level range looked EXACTLY the same. Sure they made a few cool sets along the way, but honestly I thought their armor and weapon design was among the most boring and repetitive ever.

And they just kept rehashing stuff over and over and over...

I can only partially agree with this. Way earlier tier sets were pretty dang awesome. yeah those devs..got extra lazy with gear design. It was noticeable if you were a long time player. You kept old BC sets in bank just to wear em in town. Best idea they came up with was transmog. When youre a lazy / burnt out dev you just as well let people wear high lvl gear with low lvl look ( and yrs older).