Easy fix for respec problem

ericdjobs

Add a daily heroic that gives a respec token.

Make it a little hard, requiring a group or something.

Make the token unique or something so you can only have 1 or two (maybe 3?) at any one time.. so people can't horde them and just respec over and over.

I think that would solve the problem; It would throttle respecs (Which is what the credit cost currently does) without making it the ridiculous mess that it is now.

As it is, my guild needs some fire DPS for hard modes.. so as a Powertech (some of the best endgame PvE dps) I respec DPS for my guild... inbetweem raids I want to tank some hard mode flashpoints.. respec right now is capped at 100k, this is way too much for a respec, esp when you factor in repair costs associated with nightmare content.

So basically, we're forced into running dailies every........single..........day even when we no longer require any of the gear the comms provide, simply for the credits... and still struggling to maintain enough credits to pay repair bills..

Please, make this a little less hurtful

Or they could just put freakin dual specs in so its not such a huge pain in the ***** to swap from tank to dps because their game mechanics REQUIRE it.

Having 8man ops that require 1 tank and 2 healers most of the time then 4 man hm fp's that each require a tank and 1 healer is just basic math, we all know they will put it in eventualy so just get it over with and put it in.

Edited by Mallorik

Or they could just put freakin dual specs in so its not such a huge pain in the ***** to swap from tank to dps because their game mechanics REQUIRE it.

Spec changes are not 'required'. They are 100% optional.

It's moot anyway. They have already said they are going to add in Dual-Spec, it's just a matter of when.