how much have you paid for PRE ORDER ?

evilforce

i have paid about $35. bought the collectors edition pre order retail box in july,

but redeemed the code in november. two days ago i have paid about $128 for collectors edition box. so in total about $163 or even up to $165 (because of $ currency fluctuations)

my mistake was not redeeming the pre order code back then in july,

but back then there was no info about EA in order by redeem date. but only "you bought pre order you will be granted EA etc..."

july people are playing for two days now, some of them only bought simple editions of the game. some bought only pre orders, yet they are playing and enjoying the game.

and of course all good nicknames are already taken. i have supported BioWare by buying Collectors Edition and what a nice start of the game i will have. really an awesome start.

now it's all ruined, of course i will have tons of fun playing the game, but first impression is terrible and we all remember first impressions. later the first expansion and so on...

anyway, please write how much have you paid for pre order, i'm very curious.

btw.

i had my previous two threads closed, first because of abusive spam insults made by other members. and second because my question about my CE game account was "offtopic". so if you wanna just spam or write an insult, take a brake and leave this thread. thank you. :)

I payed retail price for the game. There was no separate charge for early access. I live in the US if that makes a difference.

Edit: I read the post wrong, thought you were talking about early access, I paid $59.99 for the game.

Edited by AesirValkyr

I was going to order it from Gamestop originally, but by the time I managed to get the $5 available (Yeah yeah, it's not a lot to most people, but it is to me), they told me they weren't giving out early access codes anymore. I ended up ordering it from Amazon, which apparently doesn't charge until they ship.. so technically, nothing for the pre-order. Edited by Indurin

i have paid about $35. bought the collectors edition pre order retail box in july,

but redeemed the code in november. two days ago i have paid about $128 for collectors edition box. so in total about $163 or even up to $165 (because of $ currency fluctuations)

my mistake was not redeeming the pre order code back then in july,

but back then there was no info about EA in order by redeem date. but only "you bought pre order you will be granted EA etc..."

july people are playing for two days now, some of them only bought simple editions of the game. some bought only pre orders, yet they are playing and enjoying the game.

and of course all good nicknames are already taken. i have supported BioWare by buying Collectors Edition and what a nice start of the game i will have. really an awesome start.

now it's all ruined, of course i will have tons of fun playing the game, but first impression is terrible and we all remember first impressions. later the first expansion and so on...

anyway, please write how much have you paid for pre order, i'm very curious.

btw.

i had my previous two threads closed, first because of abusive spam insults made by other members. and second because my question about my CE game account was "offtopic". so if you wanna just spam or write an insult, take a brake and leave this thread. thank you. :)

lol another that thinks he special cause he got CE man u paid for a plastic statue and a Music cd and some other useless stuff hahaha

lol another that thinks he special cause he got CE man u paid for a plastic statue and a Music cd and some other useless stuff hahaha

Way to threadcrap..

I didn't pay anything to pre-order. I don't know why people continue to pay for pre-ordering a game...

Edited by Syrch

Way to threadcrap..

I didn't pay anything to pre-order. I don't know why people continue to pay for pre-ordering a game...

What if u dont put a deposit down it aint a pre order at where i live and at all the stores if u dont good luck getting a copy

Way to threadcrap..

It's a convention that some stores use in order to discourage cancellations. Call it a restock fee if you like. Bioware only gets that money if you actually go through with the purchase. If you cancel the retailer keeps it to cover "overhead".

It's a convention that some stores use in order to discourage cancellations. Call it a restock fee if you like. Bioware only gets that money if you actually go through with the purchase. If you cancel the retailer keeps it to cover "overhead".

I would love to know where you are buying that these do this at, I have never seen anywhere, including online that they keep the $5 if you cancel.

I paid time and interest.

I paid time on July 21st, spent pre-ordering and entering the code on the website.

I paid interest that my $20 could have earned between July 21st and whenever any complainers finally decided to pre-order.

So, yes. We do deserve to get in first because we took the necessary steps to ensure we were at the front of the line.