Who is your favorite Dark Lord?

richman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG! all of yous.. best is definitely Darth Talon

Who is darth talon?

I also agree that darth maul is legit as hell!!!! Darth malak is ****** because he turned Bastilla and her battle meditation against the republic

Favourite Dark Lord?

Hands down Darth Nihilus. Honestly, he could consume the entire life-force of a planet just by using his own power (unlike Vitiate who used rituals and sorcery). Nihilus' power I found was so great that he practically became the Darkside + his mask (which became an artifact) was able to grant a non-force user, the powers of an apprentice level Sith (or Jedi). Hard to beat!

Darth Nihilus is high on my list. I'm not the type who's attracted to "Ultimate powah!!!". I like him because I loved KotOR2's emphasis on echos throughout the Force. The whole story made me feel the concept of an Echo.

To describe him... I imagine shouting through a small passage in a cave, hearing the sound of my own voice reflect off the walls before trailing into a great, massive cavern, dark and empty.

I'm also quite fond of Sideous. He's a character I love to hate. So well crafted, I even felt lulled by the sound of his voice toward the end of Episode III. If the Force travels through echos, it's no wonder he managed to manipulate the entire senate.

My favorite Dark Lord is going to be the one who realizes that, in order to win, they have to not kill each other at every chance they get and wait until after pivotal wars and needed victories.

(seriously though comparing JK/SW the JK actually fights pretty much just Sith and actually turns a few in the process. While the SW constantly kills other sith and betrays all his peeps. His last boss isn't even a republic figure head

Its one of the most powerful sith lords while the JK kills the FRIGGIN Emperor

EDIT: An actual choice though Darth Bane hands down.

Edited by DevonLoy

I can't decide, but I'll name 3.

Darth Revan- I swore I wouldn't get drawn into who apparently is an easier character be a fanboy of, but after playing KOTOR I was drawn into the flashbacks, story and such. Read the Revan book and did Foundry, and I have to admit he's one awesome character... Then again I'm more enticed with "Revan Reborn" not Darth Revan.. hmmm.

Darth Nihilus- Sure, Vitiate used the powers of hundreds of sith lords, with an extremely long ritual to drain a planet of life. But Nihilus did that by himself, just cause he was a litle hungry. His story is somewhat interesting, I'd love to see who he was before the Malachor V incident. He's just awesome, very powerful, a sith who uses a force drain variation naturally, and even after his death, whoever wears his mask gains force abilites. That little fun fact makes him more kick butt.

Darth Maul- Extremely underrated sith. This guy outsmarted and killed a Jedi Master as a child, made a unique double bladed lightsaber where you can have on side stay instead of both, and was able to fight both Qui Gon and Obi Wan at the same time. Further fact, he was younger than Obi Wan was at the time. Excessively young and still what I believe to be one of the strongest sith there's been. Had he not underestimated Obi Wan, and had time to develop, I think he could've become much much more powerful.

Hi guys,

I'm extremely interested in Star Wars lore, especially Sith Lords. Are there any actualy physical books published that tell the story/stories of one or many Dark Lords?

Obviously I can google it but it's nice to discover how other fans found out about Star Wars lore.

Hi guys,

I'm extremely interested in Star Wars lore, especially Sith Lords. Are there any actualy physical books published that tell the story/stories of one or many Dark Lords?

Obviously I can google it but it's nice to discover how other fans found out about Star Wars lore.

Darth Bane series.