Locked threads?

Moosestick

I think everyone including Bioware is getting tired of all the negativity. I know if you go to other sections of the forum to read...other then this discussion area...the difference is dark and light. Edited by Stugotz

if your post was not about the old republic then it was off topic and was removed. The other posts are about the game so they gets to stay.

have fun

:ph_thank_you:

Pointing out that this launch is smooth compared to most other launches and people need to calm down is not about SWTOR?

Also remember , if anyone " Forum Narcs " on you or your thread, its pretty much instantly vaporized, I don't even think the moderators check the threads. They just have a big red button they push, Its either the Red button or the Green button.

One of those Nasa trained space chimps with a banana perhaps, just pounding the red button?

Edited by Chimeran

I like it actually. Keeps the forums game related like it should be.

What they needed to do earlier was close all new threads with early access nerd rage and keep them all to one thread. I tried to make a couple new threads earlier today and wow, the general forum was moving so fast, one of my threads showed up on the third page after hitting the submit button. This was ridiculous.

I'm sure Bioware was over worked yesterday and today with all the QQ about not getting invited and watching the server status and all.

But i give them credit. It sounds like they're doing a great job so far. We'll see come the 20th.