Whole Republic guild just exploited Voidstar (lvl50)

TSLlolz

Singularity guild, Ahto City EU server, Republic side

You've read it. This is outrageous, frustrating, and makes me not want to go to WZs at all... On top of that leveling my valor from 55 to 60 is long and these 2 things plus the Alderaan exploit make the game EXTREMELY BORING and a pain to play at the moment.

I just have no motivation to play competitively when not only individuals, but GUILDS break the games rules resulting in unfair wins and unfair losses without making any effort.

I have no motivation to play my lvl 50 character at the moment as operations are downed in a blink of an eye, they aren't challenging at all, and now WZs have become horrible, completely unenjoyable, and I just can't get myself to grind my way to Battlemaster this way.

Anyway

The guild that exploited the whole game is Singularity on the Ahto City EU server (republic side as I've mentioned)

P.S. as Tickets aren't working, I'd like to emphasize the player named Celestria, as he was one of the exploiters, and when I made a republic character he simply claimed that it was "a playstyle" and that they've been doing it numerous times.

EDIT: it seems some of you still don't know what the Voidstar Exploit is so I'll explain.

At the doors where you plant/defuse bombs, you can somehow back into the door a bit between the middle and the side where you can plant or defuse (they defused btw) the bomb, and the enemies can't hit you, because the game is telling them you aren't in their line of sight when clearly you are standing right infront of them and the only thing they can do is aoe and hope that you get canceled by it (and you can't keep a constant aoe up all the time)

NOTE TO DEVS/MODS: sorry if I was too clear on how to reproduce the exploit, you can edit that part, but please don't close the thread or anything, as I have found multiple threads about this guild's, Singularity's exploiting both on Alderaan and on Voidstar. Let the people and mods know hopefully they'll get what they deserve

Edited by TSLlolz

Wut exekli did dey do?

At the doors where you plant/defuse bombs, you can somehow back into the door a bit where you can plant or defuse (they defused btw) the bomb, and the enemies can't hit you, because the game is telling them you aren't in their line of sight when clearly you are standing right infront of them and the only thing they can do is aoe and hope that you get canceled by it (and you can't keep a constant aoe up all the time)

Edited by TSLlolz

How did they exploit? Not once did you mention how, so I don't blame that person saying cry me a river, cause that's about all it sounds like what your doing.

If you want devs to fix exploits, mention how. Not complain.

read my post above..... I didn't mention it since it is already so widespread, and there are multiple threads about how serious it is.

Why would I complain about an unexisting exploit, don't make yourself look stupid like the first commenter just did.

Edited by TSLlolz

Didnt you hear?

Bioware dosent care about expoloiting, this has been proven since the start.

The first few players on the servers exploited pvp by creating a warzone and then leaving to give their team free xp.

The empire farming republic respawn on ilum to gain huge unearned valour boost.

The voidstar doors bug has been going for ages.

The chest in KP that was free loot and exploited by many many players to make millions of credits per hour.

need I continue?

Didnt you hear?

Bioware dosent care about expoloiting, this has been proven since the start.

The first few players on the servers exploited pvp by creating a warzone and then leaving to give their team free xp.

The empire farming republic respawn on ilum to gain huge unearned valour boost.

The voidstar doors bug has been going for ages.

The chest in KP that was free loot and exploited by many many players to make millions of credits per hour.

need I continue?

It's sad, but I have to agree Bioware isn't giving its best at fixing major issues in the game (though Ilum was fixed in 1 day, and has become boring ever since, and I haven't heard of the KP bug yet)

Bioware has to step on it if they want to keep TOR alive, cause these things are killing the experience fast for a lot of people

How did they exploit? Not once did you mention how, so I don't blame that person saying cry me a river, cause that's about all it sounds like what your doing.

If you want devs to fix exploits, mention how. Not complain.

can you even read

he stated how and why

learn to read dont troll

Its frustrating that with only 3 warzones, substantial testing, and post live feeedback, this hasn't been fixed. Along with the standing on top of the nodes in Alderaan.

thats because mostly all the scrubs that want to keep abusing this wont report things like this in, and these scrubs ruin games. when these problems get fixed these scrubs cry also and usualy threaten to quit when an exploit they are abusing gets fixed lol

Good job Singularity, Keep it up! Don't ***** at Republic Exploiting when just playing Sith makes you an exploiter. You heard me right, Sith is just a giant ball of EXPLOITING SHIZ!

lol on my server its the republics that exploit

there is a guild called [lethal dose fifty] that just abuse everything they get there hands on lol

a major reason he didn't mention the exploit is because its against tos to spread information about bugs in game, isn't it? then more people will and can exploit it. And I'm pretty tired of it. And here on AJunta pal.. I have rarely won a warzone vs republic. So saying being a "sith" is an exploit, you need to get off the drugs.

Multiply the number of exploits and hacks in pvp by 20, and that probably is the number in PVE. Most of the ones that have the ability don't show them off. One guy I saw in the 5 seconds before a huttball match ended zipped halfway across the playing area in 1 second. It was like look at me, I could've use my super powers to defeat you, but being the good sport I am, I decided not to. Edited by Chiricahua