The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Option to make cursor larger

Sathid

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of those little things that would make a large difference and, had this game allowed UI mods, would have been solved by a player about a week after the game had been launched. Instead, despite it being brought up many, many times since launch, we're still waiting.

I am pretty short sighted. I wear contact lenses most of the time, but their effectiveness varies a lot depending on how long I've been wearing them, how dry they are and even how often I blink, so more often than not, I don't have 100% sharp vision. Add that to a tiny cursor that doesn't stand out all that much from a very busy background and I can pretty much guarantee that I have to try quite hard to find the dratted cursor most of the time.

BW, please add the size option.

• 1 month later...
I have a large screen and enjoy being alittle back from my monitor while il play,plus its better on the eyes but when doing WZ's or group heavy content i must move closer because of quick reaction time and with a small cursor or the one that we currently have it just does not cut it for myself and i would assume many others.

I have already enlarged it as large as i can possibly do with my OS and there is little difference in game,i would just enjoy this option.

Thank you in advance.

Not a bad idea also with size i think it should be customizeable, including different shapes and colors. i also have a wide screen and the curser does seem to look little as well.

/signed

This two posts pretty much sums up what I also wish. I for one have recently sight issues. By now at some planet colodesigns I almost cant see the cursor at all. Mostly borwnish dyes.

Just upgraded monitor to 4k yesterday and has impaired my ability to play effectively because of the mouse size. Why can't the mouse size increase when scaling everything else up. This is stupid and remains the only game in my roster that punishes players for having a higher resolution. 4K is now an affordable piece of technology and is huge in the pc market, with SWTOR being PC only this needs to be fixed. Make enough noise and they'll eventually listen keep posting till this grabs their attention

• 3 weeks later...

We absolutly need an Option to enlarge the Cursor ingame!

Its the only thing that doesnt skale with the Interface.

I´m playing on EU Servers, so I openend a Thread for this in German Forum, but it seems there is no Response from Developer :mad:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I have a large screen and enjoy being alittle back from my monitor while il play,plus its better on the eyes but when doing WZ's or group heavy content i must move closer because of quick reaction time and with a small cursor or the one that we currently have it just does not cut it for myself and i would assume many others.

I have already enlarged it as large as i can possibly do with my OS and there is little difference in game,i would just enjoy this option.

Thank you in advance.

I agree, also te ability to have it a different color such as bright green so it doesn't blend in with the operations background would be wonderful too.

Signed.

There are many times that I struggle to find my mouse on the screen. This would be a fantastic quality of life feature to add, especially as 4k screens start to be used more and more.