Muzzle Fluting 9 heat reduc to tracer NOT WORKING~

Milesz

So many of you Arsenal specced mercenaries may have noticed an increase in heat when using tracer missile. I have looked through the talent tree and the talent Muzzle Fluting "Reduces the heat cost of Power Shot and Tracer Missile by 9" is not working. Tracer missile, what use to cost 16 heat now costs a full 25 totally disregarding the talent. I have asked a friend if he has noticed a change on his commando and his talent is not bugged. The commando talent Muzzle Fluting is working correctly and reduces the ammo cost from 3 down to 2.

I thought this was a stealth nerf at first but then I compared the two mirror classes, commando and mercenary. The mercenary's talent Muzzle Fluting is not working, the commando's is. The heat cost of Tracer Missile and Power Shot should be 16.

Please take a look for yourself and I would love if an Admin could post acknowledging this issue, it is a very big deal for Mercenaries in PVE and PVP.

Edited by Milesz

Why the **** every time tracer missile is mentioned here, someone comes around the corner with: "tracer missile spam, pvp, cry" This thread is about a bug, nothing else... im so sick of it... Edited by Devoter

Yes, I have tried and looked at my heat. It is 25 heat per missile and the only reason why I noticed this was because there was a huge change in heat generation after the patch. After doing 3 tracer missiles for the armor reduction I have a significant amount of heat built up and in a PVP setting that is a huge problem. In PVE I can manage my heat with auto shots in between casts. In PVP I need to use abilities such as Jet Boost and Rocket punch after throwing up my 3 tracer missiles which puts me at a high heat making it very hard to utilize peels/knockbacks unless I have my Vent Heat up.

What do you mean they respec all is see is merc who spam tracer missle and dominate the pvp grounds.

ahhh another clueless sheep... when combat logs come in and you see what actually killed you then you can come in and whine about heat seeker or unload.

Another passive skill that isn't working properly is Mandalorian Iron Warheads. It is supposed to give a damage bonus to all missiles, but it does not work on Fusion Missile or Incendiary Missile.

Hope you reported this as well!

About the heat for TM / Power Shot and Rail shot, is only a tooltip bug, they actually cost 16 and 8 heat - tested several times during my journey to 42.

Simple test: at 0% heat, fire a missile blast, let it cool to 0%, then fire a tracer / power shot. You will notice the heat difference.

Another passive skill that isn't working properly is Mandalorian Iron Warheads. It is supposed to give a damage bonus to all missiles, but it does not work on Fusion Missile or Incendiary Missile.

Oh wow, this is a really big issue because the skill is great for my pyro spec. We really need to report this, so they fix that really fast. The heat thing the OP reported is also a significant bug... Hell, how many freaking bugs are in this game ?

Edit : Maybe this is why you look like a bug as a Merc in PVP. They try to mock us !

Edited by Mazzrad