cookies?

hardicon

you know Ive heard this line forever, come to the dark side, we have cookies.

well i came to the darkside and i still havent found any dang cookies. I want my cookies and maybe a nice cookie eater title also bioware.

You can't just waltz in here with your good-will still stickin out for everyone to see, we don't like that here. Next time you come, you'd better come in disguise. As for now, no cookies for you. Now go home and change your clothes.

you know Ive heard this line forever, come to the dark side, we have cookies.

well i came to the darkside and i still havent found any dang cookies. I want my cookies and maybe a nice cookie eater title also bioware.

The Darkside lied to you?

That is odd....so very very odd.

im dark 5 and still havent seen my cookies.

you know i never even thought the dark side might lie to me. oohh that dastardly dark side. now im so ugly with all the veins and crap popping out of my face that no woman will ever want me and for what, not even some cookies. thats it, im gonna go murder the emporer now.

im dark 5 and still havent seen my cookies.

you know i never even thought the dark side might lie to me. oohh that dastardly dark side. now im so ugly with all the veins and crap popping out of my face that no woman will ever want me and for what, not even some cookies. thats it, im gonna go murder the emporer now.

You have to go to the Sith Girl Scout vendor on Belsavis.

Greetings everyone,

We are very sorry to hear that your cookie-seeking pilgrimage to the Dark Side did not, in fact, result in delicious baked goods. Our data indicates that cookie distribution between the factions is actually fairly equitable and the origin of this widely-accepted myth has not yet been determined.

Since this thread seems to be based more on legend than fact, we are sadly closing this thread, even though we are pro-cookie. Thank you for your patience and understanding!