Grav round

Grav round

Grav round

Grav round

Grav round

grav round

Grav round

/sarcasm

Usually start with a couple grav rounds, sticky, another grav, high impact, full auto, high Impact if it procs, grav, demo.

I like assault more. May try gunnery again eventually.

There is no PvP rotation.

You have different abilities that are optimal in different situations in PvP.

Why thank you Captain Obvious, Im here seeking a rotation to maximize my DPS in a PVP environment.. Not sure What rotation would be Optimal for Maximized DPS....

crit/surge adrenal and relic

grav round

grav round

grav round

demo round

if you are procced full auto if no high impact bolt

from here they should be dead, if not maybe throw a stick bomb and kite them around with hammer shot to regain some ammo or just continue grav round spam.

On single targets:

Adrenalin

Grav

Relic

Grav (dont use GCD Cancel, you'll need the time to proc Cell Charger)

GravDemo (use GCD Cancel, so that Grav, Demo and Sticky hit at the same time [sticky will hit slighty after though])

GravHiB, HiB or FA if they're not finished yet

this is a 1v1 situation though. most of the time i use grav, sticky, gravdemo/gravhib and the target is down.

and if the Enemy Ball (more than 2 targets and you're sure youll hit them):

Adrenalin, Relic

Tech Override

Reserve powercell

Plasma Granade

Mortar Volley

Hail of Bolts/Pulse Cannon

Edited by Secured

I open with sticky grenade or demo round for ammo management reasons.

Being instant they use the 2 ammo instantly. Grav round uses it at the end of the "cast" which is 3 seconds of regen later meaning you've fully regenerated those 2 ammo.

By doing demo->grav instead of grav->demo at 3 seconds into the fight you are at 10 ammo instead of 8 and have done the same amount of damage.

Plasma grenade is your highest dps attack (even on single targets), but because of the 4 ammo cost you should usually use it with reserve powercell or if you are planning to use recharge cells.

Mortar Volley is awesome, but it's so easy for everyone to simply move out of you really only use it on doors/nodes.

Avoid using high impact bolt or full auto, especially against tanks, as they are weapon damage and can easily miss be deflected and are also subject to shield absorption. Demo and grav rounds ignore shield/defense and are only effected by armor. The DOT effect of plasma grenade ignores armor as well.

Your rotations should be:

Group meleeing around a capture point:

Sticky grenade

Reserve Powercell

Plasma Grenade

Mortar Volley

Stealther

Demo

Grav spam

At ~35% use cryo and/or sticky because they will try to stealth and escape. Sticky will pop them out if you time it right.

Tank or Melee DPS attacking you:

Reactive Shield/adrenalin rush

Cryo

Grav spam

Concussion charge

Grav spam

When you are interrupted and grav is locked out use sticky/demo

Healer

Grav spam

At ~35% they will try to spam heals use sticky, 1 grav, demo, high impact to burn them down instantly, use your cryo to interrupt the heal.

Random DPS guy not attacking you

sticky or demo

Grav spam

When they run use high impact and sticky or demo to finish them.

Edit: Always, always, always use 2pc PVE set gear for the set bonus.

Edited by davetrump

By doing demo->grav instead of grav->demo at 3 seconds into the fight you are at 10 ammo instead of 8 and have done the same amount of damage.

no. read the skills and talents again please.

although the point you make is valid, the advantage of doing grav/demo ist that they hit at the same time, that you get the armor penetration debuff on the enemy and you will do more damage because of that debuff and because there are 2 debuffs on the enemy, you'll do more damage thanks to the talent specs.

no. read the skills and talents again please.

although the point you make is valid, the advantage of doing grav/demo ist that they hit at the same time, that you get the armor penetration debuff on the enemy and you will do more damage because of that debuff and because there are 2 debuffs on the enemy, you'll do more damage thanks to the talent specs.

Yeah, but your getting a dem round in for free with trump's suggestion. The damage you do up front with dem round would surely make up for any armor penetration debuff. Plus, versus 1v1 dem round should be about ready to use again once the opponent is low on health and begins to run.

Edited by DarthLos

I generally use Grav Round->Grav Round->Demo Round->HiB -> Full auto (if CoF proc).

You will only have 4/5 Gravity Vortex for this but I think the tradeoff of 5% damage on Demo vs. Higher ammo regen and shorter rotation is worth it.

I generally use hammer shot after the rotation to help with the ammo regen and I use Sticky grenade if I have ammo to spare or if the target is running away.

situation: 1v1 against _______ class.

Solution:

Grav round x 3

Demo round (if lucky, can crit upwards of 3500)

HIB

still not dead?

cryo grenade

Rinse, repeat, reap anywhere around 7-9 medals per match.

honestly, there is alot more though. Using full auto, stockstrike/concussive charge to peel for friendlies, etc etc.

Edited by jedistreen