AMD Catalyst 12.1

TheNevet

Thats the preview and may cause problems in some games and it can overheat your card and similar things.

Can you point me to where you're getting this information? I'm just asking because I've never had an issue with preview drivers.

If anyone's interested, according to HardOCP, 12.1's performance is generally on par with 11.12, the main difference is some tweaks to the CCC interface and the ability to create custom profiles. 12.2 adds some minor tweaks to specific games.

There is a new crossfire profile for TOR though.

Edited by daemian

Can you point me to where you're getting this information? I'm just asking because I've never had an issue with preview drivers.

If anyone's interested, according to HardOCP, 12.1's performance is generally on par with 11.12, the main difference is some tweaks to the CCC interface and the ability to create custom profiles. 12.2 adds some minor tweaks to specific games.

There is a new crossfire profile for TOR though.

I have never had problems with drunk driving so I guess its a myth drunk driving causes traffic accidents.

Just google "drivers overheat card" or similar. You will find some drivers that has done that a little bit now and then.

I have never had problems with drunk driving so I guess its a myth drunk driving causes traffic accidents.

Just google "drivers overheat card" or similar. You will find some drivers that has done that a little bit now and then.

Ah, OK. So you're just guessing.

Bioware broke it with the 1.1 patch. So it worked for a day.

Seriously?

Have you tried it yet? If you have, how was it?

No, I'm running a single 6970. I just noticed it the other day on Guru.

Edited by daemian