Best armor in the game?

CelsiusNivlek

I have never played an MMO before and was wondering, when you reach 50 you are going to want the best armor that is possible in game. Everyone is going to want this type of armor, but how is it recieved. Is it craftable, comondations, raids, other? Just curious where we will get the best armor from. Thanks

The best armor will most LIKELY come in the form of operations and group pvp if it's anything like WOW.

Learn all you can about your class, the small intricacies of it, how do you get the most out of your healing? your dps? Once you're confident you're good enough, join a raid guild.

PvP (Player v Player) armor will most likely be attained from doing PvP. Probably point allocation then buy stuff (not really sure but that's how it's been done in the past)

Of course I could be completely wrong, but from what I've gathered so far on the game it'll be something similar to this.

PvP gear will contain an extra stat at the expense of other stats on raid gear. It will reduce damage taken from another player.

Hope this helps

To kinda answer your question, the best gear in the game will most likely drop from the hardest raids. Or you will accumulate some sort of currency from doing raids that will allow you to purchase the top gear.

Crafting will most likely not get you the best gear. Also,there is a difference between pvp gear and pve gear. They will have different stats. So doing pve scenarios will get you pve gear and pvp rewards will get you pvp gear.

There is no "best" armor. Whats good for you i will most likely wipe my *** with. Top teir gear is based on upgrade slots, and the upgrades you put in them. It will also depend on how many datacrons you have found (IE no reason for hit gear if you are hit caped due to finding all the datacrons). The gear depends on your role, your class, and generally what you want to do.

just read the first page and no1 was helpful.

the best gear for killing mobs etc will be from raids, they will drop from bosses.

the best gear for killing other players/surviving other players is gonna be bought with warzone/commandation from warzone (don't know the currency, only got to lvl 12 in beta)