How do you keep up with procs?

Gustomucho

I am wondering, there are many abilities in the shadow arsenal that requires us to watch for procs. I know Power Aura and dot timers were very good at keeping everything easily trackable. With swtor the tiny buff/debuff display it is impossible to keep up with procs on boss and to some extent on us.

How do you guys do it?

I am wondering, there are many abilities in the shadow arsenal that requires us to watch for procs. I know Power Aura and dot timers were very good at keeping everything easily trackable. With swtor the tiny buff/debuff display it is impossible to keep up with procs on boss and to some extent on us.

How do you guys do it?

Carefully.

I know with particle acceleration your character will turn yellow so you don't have to watch the bar for that one at least..

I would like the rocks to float around us as long as KW is up to let us know that is still on with charges.

The harness shadows.... just have to look or count in you head. Three projects = full harness. But you just have to be aware of the time it takes to loose harness shadows and cast a project before it disappears to maintain it or use the charges with Telekinetic throw.

WTB visual representation of my procs so I can watch actual fight, kthxbye

Also dont forget about the bug when proc icon is sometimes blacked out. Bioware's trolling my eyes

Edited by Kozor

There is for particle acceleration, your character turns yellow

Finding a PA proc on your character when you are being healed/buffed/debuffed constantly is impossible.

Hell I've tried to pickup the yellow tinge my character takes on for PA just solo'ing and its near impossible. You have to play at a particular zoom level to even see it minutely.

Finding a PA proc on your character when you are being healed/buffed/debuffed constantly is impossible.

Hell I've tried to pickup the yellow tinge my character takes on for PA just solo'ing and its near impossible. You have to play at a particular zoom level to even see it minutely.

True, it is hard with so many effects going off to notice the yellow. Just saying they have the coding for a proc visual indicator, they just need to change the visual representation.

Edited by Crazybobo