Combat Tree: Opportune Attack

Spoink

Opportune Attack (at 2/2 points) reads: "Your Ataru Form hits have a 100% chance to make your next focus spender deal 10% more damage"

It's pretty obvious when it does proc, as you gain a buff that looks just like the icon for the skill. The problem, though, is that it does not actually proc 100% of the time on ataru hits. In fact, it more realistically procs about 10% of the time on ataru hits.

I want to know if this is just a bug for me, or for other Combat Sentinels.

This is how I test it: I find a mob with a lot of hp and just use my basic attack over and over. This makes it easy to see when ataru procs, as it will be the only yellow damage to appear. Once Opportune Attack procs, use a focus ability, and go back to spamming basic attack. You will notice that you get a lot of ataru procs, and not an equal amount of Opportune Attack procs.

Thanks in advance for your feedack.

personally, combat feels more natural to me when i play, just seems like watchman does more dps and i can burn thru more stuff faster in it. with less downtime. i wish they would do something to the spec to help it somehow. add some defensive buff or something.. ?