Warzone wins not counting bug... unbelievable

Esaru

This is frustrating me to no end. The bug is literally 10x worse than it was last patch. I have literally not gotten count for a win in 3 days and have been unable even to get ONE WIN for my daily.

THhs is honestly f*cking unacceptable and I'm tired of it. We shouldn't have to wait a week to get this fixed, especially since it's been in the game for so long (and is somehow WORSE now). This needs to be HOTFIXED.

NOW.

NO ONE on my server can complete their dailies because you get 1 win that counts for every 5 actual wins. It's really that bad. I don't understand why Bioware can sit around and act like this is some minor issue they can shrug off until next patch. It's unacceptable.

I've made several tickets and instead of an actual response I got a TEMPLATE RESPONSE that explained what the CSR would say to me... like what a joke.

I am beyond tired of this and I don't know how much longer I'm going to endure this BS.

Edited by Esaru

Shouldn't have to do that either.

And why is that?

It's a piece of software. Software has bugs. Sometimes, you just have to work around them.

If two clicks once per day is too much work for you to sidestep a bug that can prevent you from achieving quest objectives, you should probably just stop using software.

I've literally lost credit for over 20 warzone wins, and you know what? I heard it only happens to republic players.

What a farce... this should have been a priority hotfix on day one.

It is causing descent among my guild, most of us pretty much refusing to do warzones till it is fixed.... It takes hours to win one match on republic and you can't even give me credit for it.

I would expect this from a bunch of interns not a multimillion dollar franchise.

On my server I get maybe one win in 10 and then my win doesn't count for the daily. I don't have enough hours to continue trying hoping it will count this time.

The less populated faction (Republic) gets more and more behind every day. I hate to see what will happen when rankings show up.

On my server I get maybe one win in 10 and then my win doesn't count for the daily. I don't have enough hours to continue trying hoping it will count this time.

The less populated faction (Republic) gets more and more behind every day. I hate to see what will happen when rankings show up.

Exactly, this is ridiculous.

And why is that?

It's a piece of software. Software has bugs. Sometimes, you just have to work around them.

If two clicks once per day is too much work for you to sidestep a bug that can prevent you from achieving quest objectives, you should probably just stop using software.

Yeah except it doesn't work. What was your point again...?